The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Star Wars: Knights of the New Republic

F-14 Ace · 107 · 12677

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, having wraped up the attack on Coruscant, Paito and Jack recieved reports of trouble in the Mustafar System.  Paito's ship had become trapped in a gigantic forcefield.  He was destroying the generators.
Sh Paito flew over a volcanic ridge, he said, "What is all this suff?  Who'd want to live on this barren rock?"
Jack said, "I wonder what thisplace is like at night.  Not fun, I bet."
Paito commented, "Man, look at all these volcanoes.  How did this planet remain geologically stable enought to form a gravimetric mass like this?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"How about you two put your hands up at once, your entered Sector zelao one of the Saurain Core Federation, this area is a serect testing grounds of new weapons and devices. you're Republic should of been told that this section of the planet is off limits" a suarian Guard said with four others standing there with phase rifles powered up and aimed at the two.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Saurain Core Federation?  What the hell are yo utalking about?  This system is in the Outer Rim, not the Core.  Besides, didn'y your boys tell you I was comming?  They gave me permission to come to this area.  Didn't they tell you?  I am here to search for Imperial scum that is supposidly hiding here."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"If your talking about the transport ship that tried to hide here we captured it and took prison of 200 troops from the Imperial scum as you call them. they being held in Building G." the suarian guard shown them into the cloaking field they saw a massive network of buildings and platforms over the lava pits with pipe leading into it.

"You see this is one of our top secert labs. we testing mostly on control the lava and it been working, when the transport arrived we took it down and put all the Imperial soliders in the building over there" the other said pointing a claw to a large complex building and the transport sitting on a platform. "The planet has a colnoy of Suarians on the southern side of this planet using lava as a source of power we keep the lava in check stopping it from blasting out of control and turning to world into a unstable chenk of rock."

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Paito said, "You know, this planet's volcanic activity is caused by the two gas giants that are on either side of it.  Their gravity puts a lot of stress on it.  The mining facilities here exploit lava control technology."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We knew of it and we arraged control stations all over the planet to keep the gravity in check. The Gas giants we mine for materias about 2 miles in we have two stations on each that collect the Dilaomum materias they we found bring in wealthy profits to outline traders they say it rare so we keep making it seem rare once a month trading about 100 tones of it to them telling them we only could collect that much in just under a month in matter fact we can get about 400 times more then that but we don't" the guard said to them as they walked down

"You'd could call it a con but this is one of our profit points without this we wouldn't be able to buy the resources for keeping our gravity and lava control stations working." the other spoke as they walked onto a platform it moved across over the lava to Building G.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just then, they recieved a report that a huge Imperial fleet was on its way to Mustafar.

(sorry i dropped the ball on this one :rolleyes:  :p :slap  )

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Primater alart on the outer rim of the system there is a fleet of ships arrived Imperial." a commander said. the captain looked at him

"Looks like it time to activate the Cloak cannons they have the range to reach does ships without them being in range." Captain smirked

"Yes captain, The seven cloak cannons will fire from the deep areas of the Gas planet by intering with all systems" commander replied

"Fire them at the leading Imperial ships" Captain orders and the commander goes to the station floor.

---

Cloak cannons move into position and locks on the Imperial fleet.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jack said, "Wait.  The super star destroyers have forcefields!  How wil we disable them?"

(By the way, I think Mr. Threehorn is about to meet a couple of my LBT characters in the COld Land's Herd RPG and needs a speaking part or something.)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"the cannon fires a prototype energy beam that makes shields or forcefields look like they not even there" the Captain said as the first shot heads to the super star destoryer a warning shot it went through the forcefield skimming the hull cutting into it then head out into space.

"As you see Imperal ships we have weapons that able to go through your own shields and forcefields we will give you 3 seconds to turn your ships around or be destoryed the next shots will be full power" the adirmal of the space station said from obrit of the harsh planet near the gas planet. looking out to the fleet coming towards them.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Paito said, "I noticed an old Trade Federation battle cruiser.  I was wondering if I could barrow it.  I was in command of a supply ship and a blockade runner for the Alliance so I know how to command a capital ship.  We need a ship with that ammount of firepower to fight the empire."

(it is the same kind of ship that General Grievous used at the begining of Revenge of the Sith.  The one Obi Wan and Anakin crash-landed on Coruscant.)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes you could but only under one condistion. you take Special engineer Lt. Stegurtey. she a Stegursaurs of the suarain race she has specialities in ships like this and this is one of her favioutes so she coming even you don't like it." the captain said Stegurtey walking up to Paito with a big Plasma rifle held by a claw hand resting on her shoulder.

"You better believe I am coming. that ship took me ages to find in a scarp field and took me and my crew of engineers to get it working top again all the controls based on that ships sytle when built replaced with the right parts. all that different it got one of the energy beam cannons on the belly of the ship" Stegurtey spoke to him in a strong tone.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As the Providence-class battle cruiser flew away from Mustafar, Paito asked her, "Did you ever hear of the Invisible Hand?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"If your talking about a ship with a very low tech cloaking field then yes." Stegurtey replied

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Paito replied, "No.  The Invisible Hand was the name of General Grievous's flagship.  It was a ship just like this.  During the Clone Wars, I was a volunteer in the military at the Battle of Coruscant.  I flew an ARC-170 into space and help two Jedi land on it.  Grievous had taken Chancellor Palpatine hostage.  Had I known what he was to become, I never would have helped.  He later started the very empire that we are fighting against.  During the battle, the Invisible Hand was bombarded by a star destroyer.  The Jedi managed to get it into  the atmoshpere before it broke in two.  The foward half landed on the planet and they survived.  I just thought you would have heard of the ship, being an expert on its class and all.  The Invisible Hand was one of the most feared ships of the Clone Wars.  Grievous used it to capture over 20 planets.  Kinda sad that it was destroyed."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes I know of it but there is a ship that was built 10 years ago that also called the Invisible Hand. It a small ship with 5 times more fire power then the super star destoryer. it was the only one to be made with a cloaking system but the Empire scapped the plan and put the ship in a junk ship yard I found it and brought it to full power it sits ontop of this very ship in front of the viewing platform. I changed that to a docking arm for the cloak attack ship which is cloaked." Stegurtey tells him about a small little ship that he never heard of and takes him to a station she brings up a picture of it.

"this is my own ship named the Invisible Hand the only problem that this ship has it that the cloak it only shielding defence there is no real shield system on it this ship can only go by attacking with surprise. would you like to come up to the docking arm and board the attack cloak ship?" Stegurtey asked him.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
THe bounty hunter replied, "Sure.  By the way, what is the name of this battle cruiser?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I was told it was called Cold Blizzard. that want the Junk yard sale's man said to me when I bought it for 20,000 criedts" Stegurtey said to him as they went up the lift it stops and the viewing deck that it should be was large docking bay with a small double door opened looking through to a docking access ring. but looking out the window there was nothing there.

"Impressive ship isn't it? able to trick the eyes and senors to say there nothing there" Stegurtey smirked as they walked down to the door walking into the cloaked ship it was small compared to the ship they was on short coordors then they went up a lift to the bridge it was the same size to Cold Blizzard. he looked at the tactical stations he same 5 times more weapons on this ship then a super star destoryer it was surely built to do a cripping blow to any fleets if this was used in the fights against the rebels during the war against the Empire surely this ship could of did more damage thank god that it was scaped back then.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Paito said, "Perhaps we should meet with the rebel fleet near Tatooine.  I promised to meet them there."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Bridge of Cold Blizzard change heading to Tatooine" she orders the ship change it heading and goes into jump drive "We will be there in 20 minutes tops."