The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ultimate Gamesmaster Quiz

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I was gonna say Diddy Kong Racing...and I guess I still am saying Diddy Kong Racing...Is it Diddy Kong Racing by any chance? :unsure:  :DD

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh whoops! Sorry! :p

Nope, not Diddy Kong Racing!  Right console though. ;)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
And now the link has expired for anyone. Think you should reupload it Tim.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
since the link is expired, im just going to randomly guess Blast Corps.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well that's gotta be the best guess I've seen in awhile!  Did the quote from the game in the hint help ya out at all?

Blast Corps it is, Flathead!  Your go!

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Wow! Way to shoot in the dark there Flathead! Nice one! ;) Your turn buddy boy!  :D

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
actually, the hint didn't help me at all :lol . To tell you the truth, i've never even played Blast Corps. I knew that it was a 90s game and that it wasn't any game i've played on the N64 because i listened to the audio clip when you first posted it and i didn't recognize it. Also, i remember that you mentioned that you liked the game and had a almost all the medals or something in some other post. It just seemed like a good game to guess.

Alright, i guess i'm up now. Which video game character originally had a name that was influenced by music, but was changed to its current name when shipped to North America?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Can ya give us a clue? What sorta console generation are we talking about? SNES/Megadrive? N64/PS1? PS2/Xbox/GC? :unsure:

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
oh ya, i was planning on giving a hint out.

The first game came out in the 80s for the NES and has had numerous sequels on multiple consoles.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm going to take a stab and say Donkey Kong?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mega Man.  Original name was Rockman, his "brother" Protoman was Blues, "sister" is Roll, etc.  'M I right?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
oh geez, lol! I think you got it starfall! :p
D'oh! :bang  :bang

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mega Man. Original name was Rockman, his "brother" Protoman was Blues, "sister" is Roll, etc. 'M I right?
yep, thats it. Also, Megaman 7 introduced the robot "Bass" and his dog "Treble". Your turn Starfall!

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm...Oh, I'm not at all good at this...  
Okay, what fighting game for the N64 featured characters such as Demitron, EVE, Gore, Sonorok, and Zenmuron?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I believe it's Dark Rift. I played that game a long long long time ago and I vaguely remember a character named Demitron as a boss you used a cheat in order to fight.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
All right then. How about this?

Which game for the original Gameboy was ported over to the Gameboy Color and received an extra level in it?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That wouldn't be LoZ: Link's Awakening would it? The port from GB to GBC incorporated an additional "colour" dungeon to which Link could then acquire a special tunic to wear throughout the rest of the game either beefing up attack power or boosting defense.

Howz my aim?

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Quote from: Littlefoot1616,May 4 2009 on  11:57 PM
That wouldn't be LoZ: Link's Awakening would it? The port from GB to GBC incorporated an additional "colour" dungeon to which Link could then acquire a special tunic to wear throughout the rest of the game either beefing up attack power or boosting defense.

Howz my aim?
I thought it had been remade from the SNES. Just to see how low my game culture is. <.<