The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Characters

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I hardly remember him because I was just a hatchling when he went to the Great Beyond, yep yep yep.  Mama told me she will tell me about how it happened when I am older, yes she will."

Cera, any memories of your mother?

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Cera: She was colored a lot like my dad, which is odd because I'm colored orange, while neither of my parents are. I don't remember much more than that.

Littlefoot: Who is stronger? You or shorty?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: I am, of course!  He may be strong, but he'll never compare to the strength I have!

Shorty: Oh yeah!? *beats up Littlefoot* That answer your question?

Okay, Ducky.  What is your opinion of Cera?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Cera is a nice dinosaur, yep yep yep.  Even though she can have a temper at times, she is very brave and strong, and she comes through for us in the end, yes she does.  She is the big sister I never had, yep yep yep."

A'ight, time to twist the names around.  Cera, what is your opinion of Ducky?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Ducky's sweet, but my god, she needs to grow a pair! <_< She's still a nice friend to have I guess.

Little Foot what do you think of Cera?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"She's rough on the outside, but when you get to know her, she's nice and caring.  She doesn't like for others to see this side of her, but I could see right through her surface from the start.  That's why I was persistent in becoming best friends with her.  I knew she wanted friends, and that deep down she did not care what species they are.  She just wanted to please her father, but even he is now becoming better at accepting others slowly, but surely.  Don't tell Cera this, but she's cute and I hope to meet a female longneck just like her someday."

Littlefoot, remember in the first film when Cera won that fight and your response was, "Go on!  Go the wrong way!  We never wanted you with us anyway!"?  As far as I know, nobody else had ever expressed anything to imply they felt the same way.  So, my question is: Did ya really mean that, or was it just said out of anger and hurt?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: To be honest, I was pretty upset with Cera.  However, what do you expect?  She called my mother a "stupid longneck"!  Anyone would've defended their mother.  Anyways, we've forgiven one another for what happened that day, and I believe that we're much better friends for it.

Cera, in the first movie, you were chasing a bug of sorts.  After you caught up to it on some rock, you licked your lips.  Were you going to eat that bug?

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,May 29 2010 on  11:19 AM
Ducky's sweet, but my god, she needs to grow a pair!
^And what sort of pair would a female dinosaur grow? I understand what you were trying to say, though.  :lol

Cera: Eat it? Who do I look like? Chomper? I was just going to chase it. I'm sure why I did that lip thing.

Petrie: Why do you have a speech impediment when your siblings seem to all be fine?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Petrie: Me no know what you talk about.

Petrie's Mother: *slaps self* *whispering* It's a mental problem that even the doctors are baffled with.

Cera, if a grown up told you that you couldn't play a game because you're a girl, what would you do?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera:  :wow I would be shocked and demand to know why that is. :blink: And if they don't give me a good reason, well I would play anyway.

Alli, what would you do if someone told you, you couldn't play a game because you were a girl?

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Alli: I'd probably get pretty mad if I was told such a thing and prove them wrong.

Mo, how is it that you're as playful as you usually are? I've alway been a bit curious about that.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Mud brothers and I drink lotsa Mountain Deeeeeeeew!" :lol

Cera, now that we're pretty sure you're an omnivore, would ya ever try eating fish?

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Cera: “What, you mean those swimming things? Eew, probably not. They’re slimy, and they smell bad when you take them out of the water. :x

Littlefoot, when you saw Cera for the first time chasing that bug, you looked almost like you wanted to eat it yourself. Is that what you would you have done if it hadn’t flown away?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera: I'm not sure what I would have done, being a leaf-eater and all that. I suppose I would have just hit it with my horn.

Doc: Are you a ghost? If so, did you tell that lady-friend that she is dating a phantom?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
No, I'm not a ghost, I guess one would think so since I don't really coexist around other dinosaurs.

Mo: Do you ever still visit Little Foot and the gang? :)

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Mo: When sky water falls lots :) . Mo visit many times then!

Hmmm...

Dara, what was your point of view when you met Doc?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"He's ancient, but he's handsome and can still travel.  Just thekin of guy I'm looking for, and who gives a yellowbelly's toot about age anymore?!"

Ducky, when you're older of course, what kind of guy would ya like to meet :)?

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ducky: I have not decided yet, nope, nope, nope. But if i did meet a guy when im older, i would not want him to be a bully! Oh, no..

Hopefully this doesn't conflict with one of my own rules for this game.. Ozzy (Or Strut), are you a bit peeved that i've been posting captions up of a completely different character that has nothing to do with Land Before Time what so ever? (The Horned King from The Black Cauldron)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Ozzy: “What are captions?” :confused

Strut: “And who’s the Horned King? A threehorn who leads a big herd? And you say he’s from the Black Cauldron; what’s that? Some kind of smoking mountain? Why would a herd of threehorns want to live there?” :unsure:

Ozzy: “And what the shells is the ëLand Before Time’? And what does it have to do with us?” :huh:

Strut: “So, uh…no, I guess.”

As long as we’re talking to you, Ozzy, do you eat ANYTHING besides eggs?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"No. I'll, borrow, I'll beg for, I'll even kiss my dear 'beloved' brother for them."

-----------------------

"Pterano, you showed yourself to be a rather skilled hand-to-hand combatant when you fought Sierra when he kidnapped several of the children. Where did you pick up this talant?"

(Note: I am referring to LBTFan13's Revenge Series)

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.