The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Characters

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pterano: Oh, I just learned it myself.

Mr. Threehorn: Liar!  You know very well that you picked it up from a tiny swimmer.

Pterano: *turns around angrily* Oh, shut up!

Littlefoot, in the first movie, you had a sort of spiritual connection with your mother after she died.  How did that exactly develop and do you still use it to communicate with her sometimes?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Little Foot: Spiritual connection? I'm not sure what you mean...I guess I just tried to think of her always by my side because she told me she would always be with me. And sometimes when no one else is around I still talk to her at times. My friends are really what helps me not be so sad about her death. Even though she isn't here with me where I can't see her, I still feel her around with me, when I play, when I sleep, etc.

Spike: Hey, do you ever wonder what happened to your parents, you know, that were spiketails?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spike: I had parents that were Spiketails?

Ali, your thoughts on Ruby?

mardabas

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Sharptooth, in the original lbt movie, I saw you possess an unusual level of strength, durability, and athleticism. I've never heard of a sharptooth as big as you be able to jump really high, or be able to withstand conventional attacks or mile-long drops. How did you do all this?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I guess I'll answer both of these.

Ali: She's okay, I guess, but, since I barely know her, and since she likes that Sharptooth so much, I'm not that comfortable around her. But, if she's friends with Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, and Spike, then I guess she's all right.

Sharptooth: Because I'm a Sharptooth, that's all you get, deal with it.

Ruby, how is it being friends with Littlefoot and the others?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ruby: It's really nice to have friends while I'm away from my family. It gets lonely sometimes, but they comfort me.

Chomper, have you actually tried to swallow any greenfood before? Every time you try to eat it you spit it out. Can you actually take it, or does it make you sick to the stomach?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

mardabas

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Cera, How come dinosaurs keep to their own kind because their different? Its very confusing to me.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
^ You have to answer the last poster's question (role playing as whatever LBT character it was directed at) before you post your own question.

I'll answer both questions. ;)

Quote from: vonboy,Mar 8 2011 on  09:52 PM
Chomper, have you actually tried to swallow any greenfood before? Every time you try to eat it you spit it out. Can you actually take it, or does it make you sick to the stomach?
Chomper: Well, there was one time when I was sick and my parents made me swallow some green food. I barely got it down, and then I threw up. I felt better afterwards, though.

Quote from: mardabas,Mar 9 2011 on  05:25 AM
Cera, How come dinosaurs keep to their own kind because their different? Its very confusing to me.
Cera: I don't know; that's just what my dad always taught me. I never asked why, so he never told me.
*turns to her father*
Daddy, why did we always keep to our own kind, anyway?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

mardabas

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Sharptooth, have you ever launched an attack on the great valley before?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm gonna answer both of these again.

Mr. Three-horn: Well, I've never really known. My father told me it's just always been that way.

Sharptooth: Once, in the past, but it failed...miserably. *sigh* Solo invasions don't work so well...

Littlefoot, how did you feel when you met Bron? What was your initial reaction to finding out you had a father?

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
mardabas, please answer the previous poster's question before you ask one. you've not done that twice in a row. and now to the question...

Littlefoot: I was in denial at first. I thought if my dad had survived, he'd had found me sooner than he did. I did feel pretty angry it took so long, like he didn't even care.

Chomper, have you ever tried to fish before?
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Chomper: Uh...no...not really, but I have TRIED a fish once, I've never caught one myself though.

Cera, even though Chomper's a Sharptooth, do you still consider him as a friend? Even though he bit your tail in the second movie, you still treat him like a friend,  and in the fifth movie you said that Sharpteeth don't have feeling's, but you like Chomper anyways, why it that?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Because I'm actually much more friendly and forgiving than others see me as, but don't tell them I said that.  I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm weak."

Ducky, if your kind was unable to swim, what would be your next activity to engage in?  Running, climbing, yoga...well, ya get the idea :p.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Huh? But swimming is the only time when I'm not with Littlefoot, Cera, Petrie, Spike, Chomper and Ruby. But oh well. I think I would be teaching my little brothers and sisters how to climb, and run, and do yoga and all the other fun things a big mouth could do. I would help my mom, oh yes I would.

Petrie, some siblings of yours seem to simply vanish. Where do they go?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie: Me actually don't know. Me guess they'll be with their friends or with Mama somewhere.

Mo, why were you so willing to risk your life to save Littlefoot and the others from the Swimming Sharptooth?

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Mo: (translated from his gurgling) Cause Littlefoot mud brother, and so his friends mine too and you help friends like they helped me find my herd

Littlefoot's Mom, did you ever wonder where Bron was and why he hadn't found you and Littlefoot in so long?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Littlefoot's mum: I sure have, but I knew in my heart he was safe.

Pterano: How would you feel if you came face to face with a humongo group of like fifty fangirls and they started screaming your name and started chasing you?
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Pterano: "I would be very flattered, indeed I would, but It'd get the tail out of there! Have you ever seen a mob of fangirls? You don't know what they can do!

Chomper, tough question here, but when you were with your parents, did you ever hunt and kill a dinosaur?
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Chomper: Um...well...I mean, my parents did all the hunting for us, they thought I was too little, but I might've killed maybe a few furry...things. But, can you blame me? I mean, killing is my natural instinct, and in a choice to either eat or starve to death and I choose to eat. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. If I had the choice to change into something different, I would make it without hesitation, but I can't and that's just the way life is. *Sigh*

Pterano, so, you have been chased by crazy fangirls, judging from your response to the last question? What was that like? :huh:

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Pterano: Well, they weren't really fangirls. Just a lot of female flyers. I knew I had a big chest, but I didn't know I'd attract that many females at once! They just kept following me saying things I don't think I should repeat on this board.

Chomper, is it true that Longneck really does taste the best?
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)