The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ice Age(s)

Stegron · 33 · 4382

Stegron

• Ruby
    • View Profile
If you have something about the Ice Age movies to talk about, than this is the place to be at.  :DD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ice Age 3 is coming up in July. Manny and Elsie are expectinmg a baby, and Scrut has foung a girlfriend... it looks like it would be pretty good.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Is that the one with the dinosaurs, or was that in ice age 2?  I've only seen the first Ice Age Movie.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the 3rd one is the one with dinosaurs, correct.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm looking forward for Ice Age 3:Dawn of the dinosaurs, I hope it will be as good as it's predecessors.

Stegron

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Me too, i just know it'll be a great movie.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
So Scrat get's a girlfriend in this new one?  I hope she has more survival sense compared to Scrat.  By all rights he should have perished a long time ago.

Stegron

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Saft,May 7 2009 on  05:16 PM
So Scrat get's a girlfriend in this new one?  I hope she has more survival sense compared to Scrat.  By all rights he should have perished a long time ago.
From the looks in the trailers, she awfully only likes Scrat for his beloved nut.  :anger

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thats what makes it funny :)  he's the Wile E Coyote of the iCe age era
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Its called Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs?  Isn't that pretty much an oxymoron?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yeah it is..but that never stopped films from being made before...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like one could use the movie plot as an rp, or set it after or somewhere during the events of the movie.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I bet that Scrat's chase for the nut will be the cause for the wiping out of the last dinosaurs on the planet :lol
There are two trailers so far. Here is the first and here is the second (featuring Scrat's love interest).

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you for the links to the trailers Malte, I look forward to viewing them later on today as I haven't got time currently right now.

It would be typical of Scrat to cause extinction of the dinosaurus but perhaps these dinosaurs are a remainder of the mass extinction?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
They must be (there is a reference to the extinction of the dinosaurs in Ice Age 2), but Scrat may be the one to "finish the job" ;)
I don't know it for sure of course (it is just a guess) but since we have seen an acorn as the cause for the continental drift already I expect it can in some way be used to the end of the total annihilation of all dinosaurs :p

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I worry though...the longer the sequels go...the worse they get since the writers run out of ideas.  This might work, and it might not.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guess we'll have to all wait and see.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
They must be (there is a reference to the extinction of the dinosaurs in Ice Age 2), but Scrat may be the one to "finish the job" wink.gif
I don't know it for sure of course (it is just a guess) but since we have seen an acorn as the cause for the continental drift already I expect it can in some way be used to the end of the total annihilation of all dinosaurs

Or they could keep that Tyrannosaur as a pet instead of causing a mass extinction?

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
My favorite is Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. The primary reason aside from dinosaurs, is Buck. “Always listen to Buck!”. :DD

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I only like the first one.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf