The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Apparently Pat doesn't have a discussion topic (or maybe he does and I just missed it because I'm blind lol), and he's a character I was thinking about when writing up my current top 10 list.

The Great Longneck Migration introduces us to a few new characters, most notably Sue and Bron. However, there's another new face here that doesn't get nearly as much attention and that's Pat. With the gang's story being much more in the background compared to Littlefoot's plotline, I can see why this is the case.

I like Pat. He seems a bit of a mysterious character, moseying around on his own with no herd and supposedly no family since he's very willing to go and settle in the Great Valley when the kids invite him. He seems like quite an introverted guy with a kind heart. He's always willing to help the kids even if they (well, Cera) rejected his offer of help twice before realising they probably could do with a big longneck to help them over obstacles and keep them safe from sharpteeth.

In the final battle he doesn't give up on defending the kids despite the injury to his leg hindering him quite a bit. And he stops a sharptooth from biting Bron's leg off so there's that.  :bestsharptooth

A shame we don't get so much as a cameo appearance from him later on since he moves into the Great Valley (or maybe he moseyed off again :p) but hey.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion