The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Well well, Spiderman 3 is coming :)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
And don't talk down to me like I'm a child, action and Malte. You may not mean it that way, but that's how it came out to me.
:huh: If that's so, you should really wonder if you are not feeling and behaving like a child WR!
Being unable to accept the fact that some people think different from yourself (suggested by statements such as: "All the more reason he should bother you. He's the absolute worst choice for the role.") is a clearly childish trait. You should better be happy that action and I behave the way we do rather than acting the way you do.
This is no invitation for anyone to go on about a matter from which nothing good can come. Everybody's opinions were expressed and understood (if not accepted). No need to get on with it like that.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Whatever. I still don't think I did anything wrong. I might have gotten a little too pushy, but I wasn't going to let the situation get out of hand with cyber, and you stated that it was still under control. Place a little faith that I can handle myself, please.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
Cut the crap.  :angry: I didn't ask you a single effing question and you know it.  :mad  :mad  :mad

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
I wonder, what is it you dislike about Maguire?
That's not a question?
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
READ THE NAME OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED IT!  IT WAS ACTION WHO WROTE THE QUESTION!  AND YOU GO AND BLAME ME FOR IT!  :mad  :mad  :mad  :mad  :mad  :mad  :mad

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry. excuse me for a careless mistake, I wasn't paying attention, but I wasn't blaming anyone, by the way. I was conversing with you and didn't pay attention to every single user name, okay? But sheesh, that wasn't blaming, Cyber.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
LOL
Well that sure explains a lot of the confusion! :lol  :P:
Alright then, I guess we can move onwards, as it was simply misreading.  Truce, guys? B)

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Alright. No problem.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I apologize too, for sounding so harsh to you, WR, in my earlier post.  From my point of view, it needed to be said.  Now, we all know why; just a bit of misreading. :P:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
True enough. Curse it all, I hate it when I make little mistakes like that. Oh well, even if it wasn't a misread, I was still being too pushy. My apologies.