The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rat_lady's Characters

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I wasn't sure if I would ever put a list here of rp characters since the only rp I play in is the "In the Land Before Time" one and I've been a bit weary of whether or not putting in my fan characters in certain rps and whatnot.

But anyway, I'll put a list of these characters below first one being:

Anernerk (prnounced on-er-nerk)
Species: Dinosaur-Pterasaur (A crested flyer)
Starday: Spring (Aries)
Physical Appearance: Boyish figure, cone shaped wings and small crest. Her skin color is off-white.
Hair: N/A, though she has a peach-colored tuft around her neck
Eyes: Blue
Height: 3 ft
Weight: 13 lbs
Religion: None
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Dislikes: Sharpteeth, bullies, dull colors, when her uncle is overprotective, and staying in one place

Basic Bio: She lived with her uncle her most of her life on a tiny island off the coast of the land the Great Valley dinosaurs traveled on to Chomper's island. She unfortunately never meets her parents due to the fact that she was separated from them as an egg. Her uncle raises her ever so protectively and instills a fear of sharpteeth in her and shelters her. This unfortunately creates a very naive girl. However, despite her uncle's overprotectiveness, she still spends time exploring and trying new things, so this shows that she is willing to overcome her fears even if the odds seem to be against her.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
NOW her uncle Siku.

Siku
Nationality: Dinosaur-Pterasaur (The crested ones)
Starday: Summer (Cancer)
Physical Appearance: A bit slender due to lifestyle, but still hardy. Cone shaped crest. Wide wings and his skin color is a light gray.
Hair: N/A, though he has a black tuft around his neck
Eyes: Hazel
Height: Around the same height as Pterano.
Weight: Slender, lighter than Pterano but heavier than Petrie's mother
Birth Religion: N/A
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Likes: Safety, family, bathing in the sun's rays, peace, and quiet
Dislikes: Chaos, when Anernerk gets herself into trouble, anyone that messes with him or his niece, and most strangers
Basic Bio: It's not easy being a single guardian of a curious and adventurous hatchling like his niece, Anernerk, even less so if Siku does not have any relatives to rely on to help him. Happy and a care-free individual, he may have been born from the school of hard-knocks, but his family was what kept him strong through his early years. Siku's life however, would drastically change, once his sister becomes mates with a flyer from another flock and they expect five eggs to be hatched. A tragedy takes its hold on the family, Siku, his sister, their father, his mate, and the unborn hatchlings. Siku becomes the only known survivor, and of course, that single, only egg.

From that day, Siku became paralyzed with fear, never enjoying life, and of course, his fear driven ideals are instilled in his niece, the only family he has.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This antagonist I'm pretty excited for. First of all, it's a woman antagonist. Secondly, she's a speciest. She pretty much thinks everyone except flyers are scum and ought to be obliterated.

Terra
Nationality: Dinosaur-Pterasaur (The crested ones)
Starday: Pisces (Winter)
Physical Appearance: Pale yellow with an off white tuft around her neck. Quite curvy and fit.
Hair: N/A, though he has a off white tuft around her neck
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: A few inches shorter than Pterano, but taller than Mama Flyer Weight: Lighter than Pterano, heavier than Mama Flyer
Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious
Dislikes: Children, boring dinosaurs, Pterano

Basic Bio: For most dinosaurs of her generation, life was hard and often merciless. With all her many brothers and her mother, they had to be migratory in order to survive. Some of her family died or at least disappeared to never be found again. Running (or rather flying) for her life, she meets up with a young flyer named Pterano. It seemed to be fate as he saves her from rouge flyers. She was always fascinated by this flyer, whom seemed to have nothing else on his mind but leadership and domination. However, they do not meet again until much later, where they end up having a rocky, love/hate relationship.