The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ditto to that :p

Not to mention I also got bored and made this as well, a Magic the Gathering card:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, so the new Twilight-centric Episode airs tomorrow!

Also, the change in schedule doesn't happen until the 17th, so you STILL have to get up early if you want to see it right when it airs.

Still, let's see how well she can handle having NOTHING to send Celestia.

This should be enjoyable. :)

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
http://obsessionismagic.blogspot.com/2011/...s-generals.html

Yep, a full profile of several MLP characters as generals from C&C Generals.

Seriously, I'd pay to play a game like that. The juxtaposition of pastel colored ponies and gritty war story is just to weird for me not to like.

----------

More CnC parodies:

Tiberian Dawn -

Red Alert 2 -

Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge -

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
New rule of the Internet: If it hasn't been ponified yet, it will be soon.

Where's Kane?

And if I ever see a MLP mod for Doom or Quake, I'm becoming a brony.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Serris,Oct 14 2011 on  03:09 PM
http://obsessionismagic.blogspot.com/2011/...s-generals.html

Yep, a full profile of several MLP characters as generals from C&C Generals.

Yeah, I really liked Fluttershy's "Rage Barrage" and Octavia's "Symphony of Pain". That Octavia photo used to be my avatar.

On  a related note...

Alright, without giving away any details of my story, here's the cover of my story. Why, yes, I did make it myself. Yes, it was my first time using Photoshop. I've actually got some more images, but I've chosen this one for the cover:

Also, can anyone tell me what that Ponygeist means? I saw that a few days back, but I couldn't figure out what it was referring to.

: History of Equestria arranged to the melody of Tetris

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Ponygeist is a reference to the horror movie Poltergeist.

Also, are you writing an MLP war story?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thanks for the info.

And well, the story is set during a war, but I wouldn't call it a war story. It should be ready soon. It's actually a parody of a short story by an English author. I guess the story is more about society than war.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Lol Bongo. I know I can't wait to see it. It's been a long two weeks but it's finally here. Looking forward to it.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
But the pony, sitting lonely on the placid bust, spoke only,
Those two words, as if her soul in those few words she did outpour.
Nothing further then she uttered - not a hoof did she flutter -
Till I scarcely more than muttered `Other friends have done it before -
On the morrow she will leave me, as my hopes have flown before.
Quoth thy Pie, 'Party More!'

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Crap!  I was watching it through means of livestream and the episode got SO many viewers that it froze! (And this was with the aid of 25mbps.) I was only minutes away from the ending. :(

From what I saw though, Twilight, you need to seriously take a chill pill and stop worrying over nothing.

Oh, and BTW, they lied about the new intro thing.  All they did was put up a change in the visual at the start.  It's pretty much the same song and dance as the first season. (The entire chat room went crazy about it.) So yeah, just so you know.

*sighs*I'll have to wait for the YouTube Stream to find out how it ends.  I'll give full review then.

See ya later! :)

EDIT: Luckily for me, the recorder decided to do BOTH airings of it.  THAT is how dedicated the bronies are.  They won't let a freeze stop them from showing it LIVE! :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, after that little unfortunate event and seeing the whole thing, one thing STILL surprises me.  In fact, I may as well put this in...

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Note: Highlight if you want to be spoiled.

Fluttershy is SO tough, she can wrestle a freaking bear!  I'm serious!  She actually did that, and it was just so she could get the poor animal into position for a massage!  Really, she actually did that!

Anyways, even though I didn't like the episode all that much, it did show a hidden secret within our favorite rainbow-maned pony.  Wait until you see what she can do. ;)

I'll post link for full YouTube Episode soon. :)

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ That was completely  :wow I actually thought for a moment there she had done some real damage.
And what Rainbow Dash did was amazing!
Poor Twilight. It won't be long before her face is given a meme.  :lol:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Oct 15 2011 on  09:19 AM
Okay, after that little unfortunate event and seeing the whole thing, one thing STILL surprises me.  In fact, I may as well put this in...

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Note: Highlight if you want to be spoiled.

Fluttershy is SO tough, she can wrestle a freaking bear!  I'm serious!  She actually did that, and it was just so she could get the poor animal into position for a massage!  Really, she actually did that!

Anyways, even though I didn't like the episode all that much, it did show a hidden secret within our favorite rainbow-maned pony.  Wait until you see what she can do. ;)

I'll post link for full YouTube Episode soon. :)
That is why Fluttershy is best pony.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
I will give my own proper insights for the episode once a YouTube rip comes up and loads fully (I mean seriously, is it just me, or has YouTube been slow for the past few eeeks? Seems like I'm not the only one with that problem)