The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Minecraft

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry I forgot about this topic lol Sure I'll try and join tonight

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm I get an error saying "Could not join"...

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, I was just starting to think that there wasn't any interest in a server, that's all.

I see on my end that someone's trying to connect, but can't :/
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Probably the best way to do this is to plan a day and do it over something like hamachi.

Also, I have fallen in love with new mods. :p Namely Wild Grass and a high res texture pack

Yes that is my cottage, it's very peaceful, except for nighttime when zombies are clawing at my windows :lol:

retrorobby

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.retrorobby.com
I used to play minecaft a lot and even was on server with a group a people. However nowadays I play once in awhile.

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I like to play minecraft, these days modpacks more than vanilla but it would be fun to play with people here.
The universe has a beginning, but no end. —Infinite.
The stars too have beginnings, but their power accompanies their decline.  —Finite.
It the wise who are the most foolish. History has taught us as much.
The fish of the sea know not the world of the land. Were they to possess wisdom, they too would experience decline.
It is more absurd that humans should surpass the speed of light than it is that fish should start living on the land.
- Steins;Gate (anime / visual novel)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I still play sometimes but only on a private server with a couple of friends.

I'd play it more but most of my friends have moved on to other games and it's not much fun by myself. The social aspect of the game is what makes it such a great experience.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I finally, in 2019, got around to trying this, and I can now see why it's so perpetually popular. Very simplistic survival game that boils down the essence of the genre, with a cool LEGO-esque building system to boot. I love how hunger drains very slowly unless you get injured, normally I hate hunger meters but here it feels less like a chore when my injuries are personally responsible for whenever it drops.

Also I have almost more fun modding Minecraft than playing it, haha. I already made a player skin for Emilena, my character from the "Into the Black" RP series on the Gang of Five, and I plan to make more skins going forward :D