The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ever had any LBT dreams at night.

Jrd89 · 37 · 5980

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I just came up with some thing. I have got to tell you about this. I may be 20 now, but I still have many fun dreams at night

Whenever I have a LBT dream, I am a flyer (Ptyra, you already know about this..)

I can't tell you how much fun the dreams I have at night are. I'm a flyer (it's so easy for me to fly. My Pteranodon body is strong enough for my wings to lift me up. It feels funny, I have these big arms and claws and my wings are stuck like superglue to the bottom of my arms. They feel very floppy. I fly great in my LBT dreams.

I once flew up to a stream and landed. I looked at my reflection in the water !!!     *AND SAW A BEAUTIFUL brown & grey FLYER WITH A BIG POINTY CREST STARE BACK* I am one beautiful flyer.

In my dreams I also sometimes run into Petrie (he really really loves to eat berries for snacks).

Last time, he said: "Me getting hungry", "Oooh look at all the berries. Me love them so much"

"Jared- you want berries, too?" "they verrry yummy"

I said "sure, i'll try some", I picked a few off and sat down. They were very juicy and tasty.

"You like berries, Jared?" he said. "These are very delicious and wonderful" I said back to him.

"Me so glad you love them" Petrie said back to me.

Then, he hugged me and said "Me like you, Jared"

"Me, too" I told him, "You are so cute and adorable".

"Awwwww" Petrie said, still hugging me.

*HE DOES feel a tad fuzzy & warm, too, BTW*

*end of dream*

Now, here's what my LBT dream process is:
All you have to do is think of TLBT, and picture Petrie in your head as you drift off to sleep.

the Process: I'm in bed, I look around my bedroom, look up at the ceiling, close my eyes, think of Petrie, about a minute of black, I begin sleeping, from this black, the great valley sloowly fades in. I'm sitting on the ground. I look down at my big beak and look at my wings at my sides. BOOM! I'M a flyer. and the fun starts!

I'll keep you updated on any other cool dreams I have in the future. Did you like my "berries" dream?

What have your LBT dreams been like if you've had any..

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
We already have a topic about LBT dreams...it's around here somewhere...*looks under table cloth*
Here it is!
Here it is!

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Oops. Yeah, I saw the "dreams" post (looking back a couple of pages) I saw that the last post was on December.

Sorry. I didn't know.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
You can "revive" it. Trust me, I do that all the time XD .

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I only had one dream relating to LBT the only thing I could remember from it was when Cera was in the living in the present roaming around my home island town (harbour island) looking for her sister tricia and I was helping her out.

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
I once had a dream where I was flying over the Great Valley. I wasn't a flyer or anything of the sort however. I recall flying past Littlefoot's grandparents, flying over that meeting place from LBT 8 and I think I flew over Petrie's nest.

Duckyfan

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I once had a dream that a sharptooth was attacking my house and we were all in one room and it kept jumping up onto the house trying to stick its mouth through the window

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I pretty much only sleep at night, so...I only dream at night :lol.

There's also a LBT Dream thread in the AM Section where you'll find many more descriptions of dreams.  That's where you'll find the ones I've described.  Given the content of most of my dreams, they're better off in the AM Section so any little kiddies who visit this site won't get upset or scared :p.

Bruton the Iguanodon

I remember a few. In March of 2010---and what's really creepy is that the last time someone posted in this topic was around this time... Anyways, I hadn't really watched LBT in years---I had a dream about seeing an add for an LBT 13 in a tv guide (I didn't even know Wisdom of friends existed)...and there were...humans in it. I thought to myself in my dream, "Isn't that where they usually...sort of draw the line?" But the review said, "Best. One. Yet." Which I found quite intriguing. :

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
I must've had LBT dreams once or twice, though I can't really remember those if I had any.

BTW to Jared, that is such a cute dream you had...like three years ago?  :lol  If you want me to record that said dream onto audio or something, I might do that...well, right after I get a new computer (currently using a Gateway laptop that isn't mine) and figure out how to put audio recordings (using Adobe Audition 1.5) on YouTube when I get the new computer, which will be very quickly. Now I must quit rambling and move on.  :lol:

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I had a dream where me Spike and Petrie where playing together and it was a very cool dream.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
I once had a dream where Chomper had this friend who I think was supposed to be another sharptooth like him, but looked more like a dragon...
I was gonna write something about it, but I eventually abandoned the idea.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I had a dream a while back, after I first saw Stone of Cold Fire... it was an insane dream with Pterano and the Wild Thornberries.... and there was this forest fire... and a bunch of poachers XDD
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

OllyDirectioner

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Haha most, if not all, of my LBT dreams involved me getting chased by a Sharptooth  :wow  :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

Your berries dream is cute, Jared. I can just imagine you and Guid both being Petrie's fellow flying companions.       :)

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
All the time. One of my recent ones gave me an incredibly vivid image that I hope to put in my story. I've had dreams about the gang ever since I was young.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I wonder, why I hadn't any LBT dreams as far as I can  remember :/
Am I a bad LBT Fan now? :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

Bruton the Iguanodon

No, of course not!

Anyways, I've fot one to tell. It was back in March 2010. At this point in my life LBT was just a distant echo to me---so much had happened since my days with it, that I had forgotten a hell of a lot. It would be still a whole year before I ended up rediscovering it. But anyways, I dreamt I was looking through a TV guide, and I saw an ad for LBT 13 (I didn't know Wisdom of Friends even existed at this point.) And it had...humans in it. I remember thinking to myself, "...isn't that sorta usually where they draw the line...?" But guess what it said next to the photo? "Best. One. Yet." I wrote about that dream in my diary, it was so intruiging. Later that May, at a time where I was starting to glance back at (though I was miles away from returning to) LBT, I discovered there was a movie called "The Wisom of Friends". The title sounded so promising, like the return to the days of LBT 1-5...but unfortunately just a glance at the wikipedia article showed me otherwise.

I've had more; I'll talk about them later.

Bruton the Iguanodon

I had a weird one about Ali.

In it, she and Littlefoot were in the huge tree in a wood, and the tree was on the edge of it right next to a field or meafow, and in the tree there was a lake of black stuff (tar), and on the other side was a landing platform and some cupboards, I think...the only way across was on this vine but Ali got across on something else...and there was someone else on the other side who got rescued the next day but Ali didn't...and Littlefoot had apparently left and hadn't come back for Ali...but eventually Timon and his mom eventually went down into the tree to find her. Interesting to note, on the far left of the tree-house-lake-whatever (on the side with the platform and kitchen cupboards and stuff) was a window that for some reason, Ali didn't escape in, and on the other, near left side, was a hatch in the wall that seemed to be an escape...but there was no way to get into it, I don't think.

zupahome

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I'am 23 and never had a lbt dream, only whished i had one ;)