The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ever had any LBT dreams at night.

Jrd89 · 37 · 5971

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I had a relatively recent LBT dream about Littlefoot's grandparents seeing a shooting star and wondering if they'd still be alive for the next time it came around. This suggested the dinosaurs were aware of how often certain shooting stars would appear, so there was a bit of history behind it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That sounds interesting.  I guess some very long lived individuals may notice a certain shooting star appears at a regular cycle if it appears in the same part of the sky or something else that may make them think it may be the same one.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
I went through a wormhole while in a spaceship and pseudo-thought I was in the correct destination for some space military thing but ended up back in time of Earth, but also an alternate reality, and the spaceship crash-landed on the outer ridge of the Great Valley. I met the dinosaurs and they were like confused, interested, and some even angry about me. But eventually everyone calmed down and it was all fun n games with the gang xD

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm jealous. I've actually never had an LBT dream myself, and you all make it sound so exciting.  :lol:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
The other day, I had a random one where the gang was just sitting around, talking about stuff. Nothing terribly exciting happened, they were just talking. It was kind of cool to see them so leisurely about.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Once, a long, long time ago. I had a dream about the muppet dinosaur movie George Lucas wanted to make.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Danosaur

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I only ever have dreams maybe once every 3 or 4 months or so, and all of mine are ridiculously mundane and boring. I have had a few LBT-related reams but they have all just involved me wandering around the great valley or something, I've never been able to actually communicate with any of the characters.

I'd love to try and lucid dream into an LBT dream so I have full control of what happens, but it's an incredibly hard thing to do even with practice.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Danosaur,Aug 29 2013 on  05:59 AM
I only ever have dreams maybe once every 3 or 4 months or so, and all of mine are ridiculously mundane and boring. I have had a few LBT-related reams but they have all just involved me wandering around the great valley or something, I've never been able to actually communicate with any of the characters.

I'd love to try and lucid dream into an LBT dream so I have full control of what happens, but it's an incredibly hard thing to do even with practice.
Hmm... sadly. Half my family never remembers their dreams and/or can't control them. The other half, including me, almost always remembers the dreams (though sometimes just to an extent) and/or can't control the dreams, though sometimes that might just be the beginning of it.

You're not alone! It's pretty much a half-n-half world I guess?

My brother kinda likes he can't remember his dreams cuz he feels 'boss' that he never has them

EDIT: CAN control the dreams, oops xD

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Had another one last night xD lol but it wasn't just LBT. It was so mixed but somehow involved me and the some of the gang and another guy having to protect this certain magical thing in a small underground cave that was owned by the tribe or whatever I was in. Some big bad enemy army wanted the magical thing too, and, of course, i was off practicing moves with the gang and a friend when they attacked. So as punishment, since it had been my duty to guard it then (because we were kind of expecting an attack, lol), they forced me to stay down there. I kind of made fun of the idol thing down there because I was saying how you could manipulate the god to your will without it knowing. So I take this thing out of hidden hole in the rock, and cast it on the thing, and then the idol turns all red. I think we willfully got transported to just some open land (flat, mostly) where some big longnecks and such were playing around with huge dumpster trucks saying each of their's was better.

lol the dream was pretty weird, and didn't involve just LBT gang, but in other parts... I end up getting accused for killing someone, but it was just a game, and they blame me because I'pushed' the person to take their life or something, when even though all they were was a armor-less, low level person that I attacked like in any video game in the world... it was some obese, naive, little red dinosaur, who apparently was like 6 years old and really depressed and happy at the same time :\. What was really weird, is the people went to the ritual sacrifice place that the little red dinosaur and the other play actors were going, where we ended up watching a movie of his life, and two of the people in front controlled some steering wheel and drums.

Strangely, while in the theater, no one called me out when I was watching, but I also think they knew what i had done. At least some of them ;p. I still hadn't believed I had actually killed the red dino lol. And I had also thought if I did, it was another one entirely

Ok I'll say no more it was really weird xD

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I had a really cute lucid dream last week.  In my dream, I was sleeping when I felt something jump up next to my right side on the bed.  I did not stir until whatever it was curled up into my right side and rested its head on my abdomen.  I woke up, looked down, and saw it was Ducky :DD.  I reached over and scratched her by the ear before I woke up for real, seeing there was no Ducky and my hand was where her head had been :lol.  

I fell back asleep, and a few minutes later in my sleep felt something crawl onto my abdomen and curl up like a cat.  I woke up, and of course it was Ducky :p.  This time I reached over to pet her like a cat, and I woke up for real petting my own abdomen :spit.

I've been babysitting both dogs and cats for various people for a couple of weeks now, so I guess I can understand these dreams :lol.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hehe ^-^

My dogs used to sleep on the bed all the time, but, being indoor dogs and getting older over time, they're mostly too fat now XD so they just sleep right next to the bed :]

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Just last night I had a very interesting one in a weird animated style that reminded me of the way they did Shrek, Ice Age and whatnot:

It was evening - most beautiful red sky I ever saw - in the valley, and I/the action/whatever were in that part of the valley where Topsy and Tria have their stand against the Fast Biter at the end of the 11th movie. (It's disturbing I recognized it immediately...) The kids were playing there, when a pack of about 6 or 8 Fast Biters broke through the nearby Rubble-mound (same one they went out in that movie) and hunted the kids into a corner. That's when Grandma and Grandpa came along, hitting them away with their tails. While Grandpa was hunting them off - on his own, kudos to the guy - Grandma checked up on the kids when out of nowhere: FOUR ALLOSAURS!!! (honestly have NO clue where those came from, they literally came through solid rock from what I could tell  :unsure: ) She rammed them away...

And then I woke up because of evil Thunder  :anger Now I don't know what happened to them!

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Lol if I had had that same dream, the allosaurs would have have kept coming at me no matter what I threw at 'em >_<

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Once I had this dream where Littlefoot got possessed by this demon,that was scary and kinda random...I had it after watching The Exorcist and then Land Before Time right after to calm myself down (I am easily scared) hmm....

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I've had a LBT related dream last night... the first one I can remember in my life.
It began with Ducky crying on the ground for some reason. Then Petrie hugs her.
The next thing I remember is that the Gang is flying around in space and later walking around on the moon and on Mars in a sandstorm... weird, weird :p

I can only deduce where the first part of the dream came from. The space part was utterly random.
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I can just about remember 2 LBT dreams I had a s a kid. The first one ended quite darkly.. I was on a train with Littlefoot and co, and the train crashed and blew up.... Then cut away to a little girl going to Disneyland with her mum and dad... No joke..

The other one I had was of me and the gang trying to sneak around a T-rex and a Giganotosaurus who were fighting. An odd thing was, while me and the gang were 2D animated... The Rex and Giganoto were stop motion animated and weren't even LBT style. Also Littlefoot called the Giganotosaurus a "Terror-saurus".

ThunderClaw

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://thunderclawshocktrix.deviantart.com
I almost had one last night I did briefly spot littlefoot and his friends but I have no idea where they were but that was it before waking up :cry
 I rarely even remember having dreams though so who knows for sure if I've had any ^.=.^;