The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Daydreamin'

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I lost count on how many times I daydream. Humans day dream all the time even when they sorta zoned out or if they try to pay attention. I've always daydream for years about worry-free life filled with white clouds, grass and blue skies and not worry about Bills, Rent, and Work. Plus this song always plays in my head when I daydream.

So...what are your day dreams? What are you day dreaming about right now?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Gosh, my daydreams are the only thing that keep me sane in school. Without them, I would go crazy! :crazy I don't know what I daydream about, nor am I daydreaming about anything right now, but I do daydream a lot.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I think the amount of daydreaming I have been doing has increased somewhat in recent times, but I always keep it strictly separate from real life and don't allow for it to interfere with real life's work and obligations. So long that one is maintained day-dreaming can be a stress relieve and a training for once creativity.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I do daydream quite a lot but I also try not for it to impose on studies like it used to.  If I'm gonna work, I work.  And daydreams can range from minor things like sleeping in a nice warmth while awake early in the cold to more major aspects.  Ah alas those day dreams will not happen...:p