The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Draw yourself as an Emperor Penguin

Jrd89 · 3 · 1020

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
For some reason, emperor penguins were a thought in my head tonight. I own the dvd "March of the Penguins", too. I think it'd be so cool and fun to be one.

Then I got on deviantart, and saw this picture a man in a penguin suit (with a blowtorch gun??? weird.: follow this link

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=...ostume#/d1uldu8

If you were interested and want to do the drawing, then just draw what you would look like in that emperor penguin suit (with the head on fully and with the zipper zipped up all the way, too)

*if you're interested, make sure you're a fat emperor penguin, too because they are fat. The fatter, the better.* I like emperor penguins, too.

Summary:Draw yourself as an emperor penguin (looking like that penguin suit in the picture as much as possible)

-What would you do/like as an emperor penguin?

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ehh. never mind. *I wish i could close this topic*

never mind & forget the penguin thing. Forget the drawing idea It'd be much too cold and boringbeing a penguin.
I'd much rather be a pteranodon or a rhamphorhynchus in the great valley. I could fly and it would be much warmer there. I'd have a more adventerous life, too.