The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Certain order you like to watch the films in?

Guest · 6 · 1389

Bruton the Iguanodon

Does anyone here have a prefered order they like to watch the LBT movies in, other then chronilogically? Just wondering, cause I actually do. For me, it's like this: 7, 4, 3, 6, 8, 1, 5, 2, and 9 (and the rest, if I'm really up to watching them, in chronilogical order). I choose this order because during 2002, my big year of LBT, I watched them in this order (except for 9, which hadn't come out yet.) It was over a period of about 3 months, but it was pretty fun and I still have good memories of it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Interesting idea.  I had not thought of watching the lbt movies out of order.  An interesting idea, based on yours, could be picking some at random.  Maybe using a d12 or d20 to pick.  Or maybe alphabetical order instead of by number.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I double click the one that appeals to me the most at the present time.  It's easy as I have my entire movie collection on my computer.  I haven't watched anything on a DVD in like 5 years.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
If I had all the movies, I would simply watch them in sequel order.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile