The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dragon Ball RP....

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just another one I want to throw out there for those who enjoy watching Dragon Ball, Dragonabll Z and Dragon Ball GT and to see if anyone would want to be part of an RP based upon the franchise in general.  However, there is one thing about this one that Goku, Vegeta and all them wont be in the RP....it's going to be more based around the same time as say, the Frieza Saga, Android Saga, etc, etc.

Whoever joins in will have a chance to also place in a Saga of their own as well....well, for those who have a villain can have a Saga sort of thing.

Now, character wise is rather simple.  If you have a Saiyan Hero, they can start off as having become a Super Saiyan sort of thing....however, to become the other levels of Super Saiyan of course, requires training and important events to go past.  As in, to become a Super Saiyan 2....I would say to be stronger and have something signifigant happen in the character's life.  Super Saiyan 3 just to become stronger at the very least.  Super Saiyan 4.....I'll decide that one more properly later on.

But remember, you do not have to be just a Saiyan, you can also be a Namekian, an Android, and even a Majin character too.  Not to mention also, that if you wish, you can make up your own race as well.

But yeah, just throwing out the idea is all and if people do get interested, or have questions and all, post here and I'll answer any questions that you may have.

Profile guidlines:

Name:
Race:
Hero/Villain:
Abilities: Have at least four Super Attacks and one, and only one Ultimate Attack.  An Ultimate Attack for those who are still confused, are things like, say, a Spirit Bomb, Death Ball, etc, etc.
Appearance:
Personality:

In regards to Sagas....for those who wish to have one, we would each have at least one go at controlling a Saga with a villain of your own.  However, if you have no villain or do not wish to control a Saga, that too is fine....however, just say at whenever you wish to take control of Saga and then I'll throw you in somewhere ;)

Just so you know, I already have a hero and a villain in mind...so yes, the first Saga will belong to myself, but whoever wishes to have a Saga can take the one after my own....and you can call it what you wish as well ^^

So....anyone interested?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I like the concept, but can we be a bio-android like cell?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Of course.  As I stated, any race is available for use.  However, heroes can't be too powerful to start off with, you know, give them time to get stronger to take on stronger villains.

I even have, technically, a bio-android character in mind.  Well, she is technically an Android-Saiyan character....a villain that is ;)

And to show you what kind of races are available, two other characters of mine I have in mind are beings called "Energy Vampires" ;)

But yes, any race is really avaiable to be able to play, so if you wish to be a bio-android, go ahead ^^

Also, would like to mention something about the villains....they are something that are allowed to give the heroes a run for the money.  For example, in Dragon Ball Z, Raditz gives Goku and Piccolo and run for their money, even though he was the weakest character they have faced.  The Ginyu Force gave everyone a run for their money.  Jeice and Burter gave, from memory, Vegeta and co something to deal with....till Goku showed up and killed them :lol:

But you get my point, right guys?  The heroes, will, at first, be a bit weaker, if not, somewhat weaker than the villains....you know, to give it a bit of a good fight at least....then the heroes can get stronger in the fight sort of thing and then can give the villain a run for their money ;)

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Also what saga will we start with, or are we making one up?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As I have stated, it will be our own Sagas, nothing to do with the other Dragon Ball Sagas, you know, a chance to have more of a variety.

The first Saga I already have one in mind, so that one will be under my control.  However, if you wish to have a Saga too, once mine finishes, then your one would be able to get underway :D

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok so where's the sheet for your character?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Haven't gotten them up just yet, I will soon enough, just had a busy weekend was all.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile