The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Mumbling

Mumbling · 333 · 32699

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Are you afraid of snakes?
Not that I know. Then again, I have never encountered one in the wild or held one.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
How long would you be able to run, before being severely exhausted?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
How long would you be able to run, before being severely exhausted?
This isn't in any way related to the snake question? :p

To answer your question: I've always been more of a sprinter than someone who can run long distances. I once ran from my work building to the station which was 1.4 km, after which I was pretty exhausted lol.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ever seen TopPop?
Nope! I'm a bit too young for that I'm afraid. Was more geared to my mother's generation ;)

Surprised you know of it!

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Youtube recommend a video for the show, Pilot performing through mime the song Magic.

Do you like Abba?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I do, actually! I can totally jam out to their tracks :D Although I'm far from a dancing queen, lol.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
From one gamer to another, any scope for future releases? Or any games you'd like to get your hands on?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Gotta say I've been getting more disappointed with new game releases. Not sure if that's just me getting grumpy and old or that the production quality is actually lowered.

I'm cautiously excited for New Pokemon Snap and Hogwarts Legacy, but equally expecting to  be disappointed yet again :p

There are also some indies I'd like to try when they come out:
Dorfromantik
Manor lords
Imposter Factory
Mondo Museum
Before we Leave
Starmancer

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Have you ever been into a Music Store in The Netherlands or elsewhere?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Have you ever been into a Music Store in The Netherlands or elsewhere?
Not that I recall.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Have you played a game advertised on Youtube?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sure, I guess I've been inspired by Youtube to try out a game sometimes! But I played so many games, I can't recall which ones I learned of through Youtube.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm just tired of the sponsored videos they always have to push it some way and I don't mind but no, I'm not going to buy it because they said so.

Do you enjoy sleeping?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fair enough, those can be annoying.

No, not really. I wish I could do something else during that time.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Do you like horror games?
No, I'm quite bad with them. Anything with jump scares is a no-go as they just make me freeze up. I tried my best to finish The Last of Us, for example, but at some point I was simply too afraid to keep moving. I prefer more casual games :)

I don't blame ya. That would be exactly the same with me too. :P

If there is one thing you could change about the LBT franchise (if anything), what would it be?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would have loved for the series to evolve with the viewer rather than dumb it down a notch with every film :P

Would've been nice if it had a few films made for a different target audience.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
A show that you were pleased to see get cancelled after thinking to yourself, why does this still air?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Haha I don't think there has ever been a show that I wanted to see cancelled. I never understood the hype for MLP but that was more an issue with the fanbase rather than the show.

One show I was recently disappointed in was Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. I would normally not mind teen flicks, but I really couldn't handle this show haha. Such a disappointment.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah. I don't get involved with the fan-base of MLP, I really enjoy the show and top voice acting but a fan-base can drag it down. At least it's not Peppa Pig, a show that when it gets cancelled I will throw a party for how monotone the stories and mind-numbing narration is. It's depressing to know it's been going for currently SEVENTEEN YEARS! How does a show like that last over a decade and a half and make England look bad? I don't know but if Peppa Pig gets cancelled than good.

Who's your favourite Winnie the Pooh character?