The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Thoughts on JPOG

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I came across some mentions and questions of JPOG, but I never saw any thread about how people actually felt about it, so I'm going to make one. What is your opinion? I really like this game, and know almost everything about how to mod it, except skinning, although I tried.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I assume you mean Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis. It would be a good idea to put in the full name so people know for certain what you're talking about.

Anyway, all I did was play a demo. I never bought the game. I had other things to do, and if that wasn't the issue, money was. The demo was okay, though it got boring pretty fast doing the same 2 missions, and while I could modify there was very little I could do since it was just a demo. Though I did have fun writing down stuff with the island modifier or whatever it was.

The most fun I and my brother had with the demo was killing the predators with the car and then taking pictures of their dead bodies. We both got a kick out of it because in that mission, you are supposed to take pictures of live predators in action.

He and I did have plans, though I doubt we could do them. Still it would be hilarious if we could. A few ideas included making the guests wear bacon-flavored necklaces, placing the tyrannosaurus pen right next to the visitor's center, and using only dirt lines to separate the raptors from the guests.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Yeah, Jurassic Park Operation Genesis, I just forgot to put the full name in the title, but it was really cool with the demo, although you could never leave the game because you couldn't save, but I just wish that alot of cut stuff could be added, like more dinosaurs so you didn't have to change the skin color, it would have been cool. And the dirt that you said would have seperated the Raptors from the People, that would have been cool, shame these features weren't in the final game. :(