The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

One last cry...

Guest · 4 · 1501

Bruton the Iguanodon

Movie 1 she was hardly there
Movie 2 she was cool, her and Grandpa being good parental figures to Littlefoot and fighting sharpteeth
Movie 3 so far so good, still great parental figure
Movie 4

:boohoo
Movie 5

Movie 6
Definitely back to safe territory!  :)

Movie 7
Again, perfectly dry eyed.  :)

Movie 8
Another great appearence.

Movie 9
A good, final (?) appearence.

Movie 10
Being a great parental figure, fighting off Sharpteeth, sharing a moment with her husband, and then, after "bestest friends...", when she and Grandpa look at each other...

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL

Why?!!! She was sooooo close to leaving her crying past behind!! Why couldn't they have just ended the films with 9?  :cry

Imagine Whitney had lived, had gained her voice back early, spent another 20 years in show biz...and then broke down upon doing a sudden violent overdose of crack?! How would you feel there?!

I know it's an unfair comparision but this really bugs me.

Also Ducky, who was weepy in the first 2 films, went back to crying in 5 after being perfectly dry eyed in 3 and 4 (she heard someone was dying in 4 and was braver there then in 5) but didn't in 6 cause she was bland or in 7 but she did early on in 8 briefly but didn't in 9 and 10 but 11...HOLY CRAP! It's like they invented that crying seuqence cause they felt those characters were long overdue for a cry or something?!

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ha, well, if you really look into how much each character cried. Yeah they should had thought about continuity. However, personally I wouldn't mind if they cried or not, but still would be nice if they did. It just adds to the story and stuff you know :D?

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
I don't see why crying, and the time span of crying scenes are important. I just thought it was to make a scene... Sadder I guess?

Bruton the Iguanodon

Well none of the other characters were crying in the 10 scene, but...

I don't know why I measure time spans between characters crying. All I know is that everything was leading up to 11's huge bawling bash