The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tom Clancy's HAWX

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Has anyone heard of this game?  It is a flight action game but I don't know much else about it.  it takes place in the near future and you fly fighter jets from around the world.  I'm not into flying games but I'm a fan of Tom Clancy stuff so I think I'll give it a try when it comes out.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
When it comes to Tom Clancy games, the only one I can say I've ever really liked was Rainbow Six Vegas 2. I'm not a major fan of the other games from his working titles. In all fairness, I was wondering when Tom Clancy was gonna turn his expert military knowledge to vehicles so I can't say I'm surprised to see something like this finally rear up. I haven't heard much about it yet I guess it will make an interesting title to notice seeing how infamous his gaming series has since become. :)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Another good flight sim is Ace Combat. I've heard a lot about this game I may get a 360 and HAWX and AC6 of course.