The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

End Credit Music

Kaio_Otter

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I"ve always loved the musical scores for all the land before time movies, Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any places to find these scores for the sequels. I"d really appreiciate it if anyone could help me get this music. This is especially pointed out to the end credits of all the movies.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have actually recorded all the end credits musical scores from every sequel and have them on my computer.  I'd be happy to post them up for you.  I have the next two days off work and I'm sure I can find time really soon! :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You have them and you've been hiding them from us fans this whole time, Action9000?

Why didn't you tell us?  I know quite a few people here (myself included) that would've jumped on the chance to get them.

As your friend, I suggest you put them up now before you are likely to get bombarded by PMs/e-mails asking for them. (None of which will be from me.) Best thing to do now that the information is out in the open. :)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It wasn't hard to do, you just need a DVD drive on your computer and a sound recording program.  Set the DVD of the movie to play the credits, hit 'record' and there ya go. ;)

Anyway sure, I'll post them up as soon as I switch computers, in a few minutes.

[EDIT] okay I was going to but my bloody internet died again.  now I can do it lol. :p
Gimme 10 minutes and they'll be posted :)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here we go!
A .zip file of a bunch of mp3s I recorded from LBT 2 to 11's End Credits.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZG6T844K

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Mar 28 2010 on  11:54 PM
You have them and you've been hiding them from us fans this whole time, Action9000?

Why didn't you tell us?  I know quite a few people here (myself included) that would've jumped on the chance to get them.
I know the end credits to LBT 10 (some pop star singing "We Will Always be Your Friend") is available on iTunes. I didn't buy it, as I liked the Gang's version better, but it's there.