The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Byron

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Byron Reference 1

Byron Reference 2

Byron is another LBT OC of mine, and will also be the main villain in my LBT fan fiction.

Byron's Bio

Name: Byron

Body Color: Light gray and dark gray.

Eye Color: Bright yellow, scar on right eye.

Species: Struthiomimus  (AKA: Egg-Stealer).

Favorite Food: Eggs

Personality: Byron is pretty much two faced; he is very skilled at giving first great impressions due to his charming nature, concealing his dark side from others.

He's the leader of the Struthiomimus herd, and makes certain that he remains in power by using intimidation and manipulation in order to get what he wants. Byron has no care or concern for others; to him, he believes that he is the only one that matters. Zeek even sees him as a role model.

He also lacks to show empathy for whenever something troubling happens, and does not show any fear towards anything, nor anyone.

Opal, Byron's mate, gets daily physical abuse from him.

Other information: During Byron's early childhood, he had been constantly abused by his power-hungry father. He was practically given no source of freedom whatsoever.

One day, the young Strutiomimus had finally had enough of being pushed around, and stood up to him. All this had really gotten him was a gapping slash across his right eye; a bloody scar remaining.

That following night, Byron ran away from home, carrying out the rest of his childhood days as a loner.

---

Yup. Byron definitely does show some psychopathic tendencies, similar to Sierra in a way.

I mainly wanted to make Byron a terrifying LBT villain, unlike some of the pathetic ones in the franchise. (No offense to anyone here who loves them).

I think I might have made him a bit too dark to be honest, not that it's a bad thing. I kinda like how he's coming out as a character so far.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
So Byron is just like Tom Riddle from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets? Tom Riddle has 2 sides; one is very cunning, witty, and very charismatic while the other side while the other side (The Lord Voldemort Side that is) of him uses brute strength and intimidation to get exactly whatever he wants.

Although the idea of a terrifying villian with two sides to their personality has been done before, its nice to see different renditions of it, like here. Have we ever seen a villian with two personalities that was a dinosaur before  :DD

As for the LBT Fiction, maybe after he has left home, he could of smooth-talked some other loners into joining him into doing evil baddy things because everyone knows that even the most scariest of villans have henchmen and followers that do their bidding.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
How is Byron pronounced?  Is it Beer-on or Buy-ron?

He sounds like hes very similar to Eybron from Far Away Home.  Have you read that story at all?

Caustizer

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Bongo: Really? I wasn't even aware of that! Thank you for pointing that out!

Caustizer: His name is pronounced Buy-ron, and no I haven't read that specific fan fiction.

I'm not trying to rip-off anyone's characters here. This is just the way that he turned out...