The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion for A Life-saving Journey

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There is the journey back that has to be made, unless the gm wants to say that Ali &/or her mother just uses their mass teleport and like Ali used hers in the 4th movie and poof all back right at the Great Valley.  Assuming her mother has it, unless she inherited it from her father.  

Otherwise the way back may take about as long as getting here did, or maybe a bit less.  

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Hmmm, mass teleport? that wouls surely explain lots of things from LBT4 :DD . But you are right, there are many things left to do, maybe finding Scarface's herd, all the journey back with a surprise or two, Cayso returning to his herd with the night flowers for Racnar. This rpg still has some life left :wow .
 But, like you, I do look forward for the gm's reply.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
& hopefully not to bloody getting everyone back home.  

With some characters having powers it's almost like new mutants sort of thing.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Well, I for one had planned on taking the long way back, and extending this rp for as long as possible. And on that note...I am officially out of ideas. :p So if anyone has any characters or last minute subplot devices they want to throw in now would most certainly be the best time.

In response to Nimrods question...I would say yes, now would be the time. It would certainly add a suspense element in this peaceful moment.

@Kor: I don't want it too bloody, but a small skirmish seems acceptable.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 About the "running-out of ideas" problem, well, things may come up as we progress, just like we are doing with another of the rpgs.
 As for what I was considering was to make a quick introduction of Cayso's herd into the story, not very much, just to make things easier for my OC and give the Night flowers quickly to his brother. If you agree GVG then it will be cool, if not, I am open to suggestions :P: .
 A skirmish sounds good, just keep it low in blood, to keep it as normal LBT as we have seen so far in this rpg. But let's see what happnes, I am eager to know.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
thing is, im going to sleep now. So it would be coo if you guys could be pacient for some more hours. :-) Than Ill be able to post some informations about Racnars herd. ;-)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I guess you were refering to Scarface's herd, right? :smile .
 I am interested to know more. I'll wait for your reply Nimrod.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess we will encounter Racnar's herd eventually, though not to soon.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Yes, besides of Scarface's herd, we must also encounter Cayso and Racnar's herd, for the reasons I said before. So, with some luck, the gm will come up with nifty ideas.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes, Scarfaces herd, sorry.^^ I am with my grandparents right now, so it could take two more days. Hope you understand.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure, have a fun time with them.  Do you want us to post slower till you are back home?

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And have fun Nimrod! see you soon and don't worry about the rpgs, if you want us to slow down, we can do that, as Kor said. :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you are sure.  We'd not mind slowing down, especially with it being holidays some may slow down on their posting anyway.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I am back from my grandparents now. So we can go on with normal speed ;-)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks guys :p Yep, it was okay I¥d say.^^ Nothing special but nice :-)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 But it was good nevertheless :yes .
 Well, then we can go back into posting in the rpgs... I'll do my best because we are re-organizing the house for the new year's celebrations, that can be really time consuming :blink: .