The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

One Long RP...

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, I have a couple for my guys...
Dark Blood: Virgil and Dante rejoin Longtail, but both were heavily wounded in battle against the enemies.  They pass out, but awaken shortly after, each with power beyond what normal beings should possess.  One could even call this new power...Devilish...

Hunter of the Shadows: A strange Saurian comes to the Valley, armed with an unfamiliar type of weapon: A stone Sword.  Is this new figure an ally or an enemy...

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Hmmm...to be blunt on the first suggestion...no. BUT WAIT! Don't be too mad at me. I actually had an idea in store for Dante and Longtail later on in the story...I'll PM you in a moment to make sure you understand.

As for the second idea...sure...another another pawn to the game should be fun! *insert evil laugh here*

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
BUMP!

Just re-posting the Character list so everyone knows who their playing cuase at this moment most of the good guys and bad guys are standing in front of the Smoking mountain. :) Just a friendly head's up!

OCs:

Longtail: GVG

*Cyrix: GVG

*Mim: Kor

Terri: GVG

Dante: Starfall

Syler: Starfall

Tylr: Kit12

Kit: Kit12

Deimos: Serris (he is a sharptooth, if that is not okay I'll change his species)

Ovius: Serris (Fast-Runner)

Hadros: Serris (Swimmer)

FC's:

Littlefoot:

Cera:

Ducky:

Petrie: Kit12

Spike:

*Grandpa Longneck: GVG

*Grandma Longneck: Kit12

*Topsy:

*Tria:

*Kosh:

*Ducky's Mom:

*Petire's Mom:

*Korr (The Red Horn leader):GVG

OH!!! I almost forgot about the bad guys!

OC Enemies

Bleeding Heart: GVG

Leviathan: Chilietrek

Kori:

Blackfoot:

Jodo:

Rahzorr:

Red-Eye: Serris

Dromaeo: Serris

Procella: Serris

Kireek: Starfall

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I just saw the character list and I noticed that my name is still on it. I know that I said that I'd try to read everything so I can take the interesting character called Leviathan. But the truth is that if I've been able to keep up in rpgs is because they haven't been as quickly and some has died (total lack of activity)... I haven't been able to properly read this rpg and I don't know if I'll be able to participate, and I'd hate to see that this rpg can be halted due to my lack of activity, so I prefer to speak now before problems with the plot can arise.
 Since now, my apologies to everybody.
 As always, anything GVG, you are always free to contact me.