The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Idea for a Final Destination RP

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I just had a thought of something.  You know how the main character usually sees clues and all that about the next death that's to happen?  Well, what I thought could happen is that in that case, whoever the death is about, the one who plays it could PM Brek about it and therefore, when he sees some clues, it would all be true or whichever.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Awesome.  Well, you already know of Zack's one anyway, well, the clues at least ^^

But good thing is, we can now get this rp moving along now.  Starting with James I believe it was, then Kyle, then Zack at least.

So bit further down the track, whenever Brek does decide would be the best time too, get James' death underway F-22 ;)

Oh yeah, also Brek....would I be considered the er....co-owner/helper or whichever of this rp? Or nothing at all? :lol

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, for now, do you want to skip out on F-22's characters until he comes back?  As in, change the order around a bit, Kyle, then Zack to start off with?  Cause if so, then you could have Tim see the first clue on how Kyle would die sort of thing ^^