The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dawn of the Dead rp?

MrDrake · 39 · 2383

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I got the rp up and running anyway, so just jump on in when you're ready  and the fun shall commence! *cricket chirps*

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry for the wait. Here's my character profile.

Name: Zaine
Nationality: American
Preferred Weapon: Taurus 738 TCP Handgun
Description: Zaine
Personality: Kind and outgoing but not occasionally. Will help those around him, but does not wish to be hindered. Also can be very cruel when it comes to survival, sometimes gets annoyed really quickly

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here my characters profile

Name: Ratko Tito
Nationality: Serbian
Preferred Weapon: AK-47
Description: short black hair medium built wears light greymost of the time. Has several fire arms close by at all times.
Personality: a cold, cruel fellow who served in the Bosnian war. He escaped prossecution for war crimes due to the lack of evidence against him. He later moved to the US where he opened a gun shop in a mall.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hehe, very nice indeed LBTFan13 ^^

He's fit right on in with all the fun we have going on and what not XD

So, whenever you're ready, just post away in the RP itself, I already have some sort of starting post up ;)

Oh, and F-22, looks like we have rivals in gun shops, Vincent owns one himself.  But for more realistic purposes, let's say that Ratko's one isn't that big either  :)

And hopefully he wont be so evil or anything, everyone needs to work together to survive the zombie assult and all that sort of stuff, but at the moment, everyone is safe within the mall :yes

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Feb 17 2010 on  12:02 AM
Ah okay, but I do have one question for you is that, would you be able to post often? As it would be rather annoying have to wait for one person who wont come back for a few days later or something you know.  I mean, it's all good if you join, just double checking and all on that question, so don't take no offence by the question ;)
Yes I will be able to post often.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have one question, mainly on the sort of shops there are in an American mall.

As in, I know there is usually a food court, but I also take it there's places like a sports store, clothing store, booze shop for beer and wine, cellphone store, internet cafe among the likes of things?

Just so I know, since I live in New Zealand and all, so I'm not sure if it's the same over there or not.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Feb 17 2010 on  10:16 PM
I have one question, mainly on the sort of shops there are in an American mall.

As in, I know there is usually a food court, but I also take it there's places like a sports store, clothing store, booze shop for beer and wine, cellphone store, internet cafe among the likes of things?

Just so I know, since I live in New Zealand and all, so I'm not sure if it's the same over there or not.
Yeah there are stores like that in some malls.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah cool, I aint naming anything cause I don't know the names of stores over there <_<

I'll probabally just say things like, the sports store, or the internet cafe, etc, etc....unless someone does want to list a store for each thing, but it's all good regardless for me ^^

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Feb 17 2010 on  10:25 PM
Ah cool, I aint naming anything cause I don't know the names of stores over there <_<

I'll probabally just say things like, the sports store, or the internet cafe, etc, etc....unless someone does want to list a store for each thing, but it's all good regardless for me ^^
Not going to join but I will assist in "populating" the mall with stores, so to speak.

So far, here is what I came up with (based off an enormous mall near me and my imagination):

[by the way, these are all real stores]
Fye - electronics store (music, video games etc.)
Dick's - sporting goods store
Apple Retail Store - electronics (Apple products)
Sears - tools + general department store
Teavana - tea store
Gamestop - video game store.
Lindt Chocolate Shop - gourmet chocolate
CVS - pharmacy
Swarovski - silver crystal
[now for fiction]
AMG Spirits - liquor store
H & M Firearms - gun store
Zemoth's - vegetarian resturaunt
Jerridan's - Home Depot style hardware store

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, sweet as, that will help so I don't go by "that store there" or "the pie shop" or whatever XD

But still, thank you for your help there, much appreciated ^^

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, I know I had said only three characters max, but I do want to add in a fourth character for my own at least

Name: "Shorty"
Nationality: African-American
Preferred Weapon: Handgun
Description: He wears jeans, a belt to hold up his jeans, a shirt....basically, he dresses kinda like how a gangster would dress like.  He has black hair too.
Personality: He talks like a gangster and is actually, rather talkative, as in, some might want him to shut up most of the time.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I think you should try and regulate posting in the RP. Considering there is a smaller number of us, maybe it won't be too much of a problem, but I know that I will be getting very busy soon and it will be hard to keep track of everything.

Also, shouldn't we wait until Myrkin starts until we go any further? I don't want anybody to get lost in this RP.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, sure thing, I myself, will try to post not often sort of thing, to allow others to post in as well ^^

So I shall make that another rule, one may post sort of a fair amount, but not go so far ahead in the plot, as in, give others some time to catch up.

It is okay at the moment, since everyone is now just gathering in the mall, so late survivors are always welcome :yes

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
:DD Can I join this RP? It would actually make sense for an RP like this to show up eventually, and with my irrational fear of Zombies anyway I was bound to join! :lol

Name: Chuck
Nationality: African-American
Preferred Weapon: 357 Magnum
Description: He wears the standard Secuitry garb, along with a set of non regulation sunglasses. In place of his nighstick, he carries either a lead pipe, or a monkey wrench.
Personality: Kind and outgoing, but willing to play martyer should the situation present itself for the safety of others.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Curses! Now Shorty's not the only black surivor around! :lol

Of course you can join in GVG, welcome aboard, this is probally the best way to overcome your irrational fear of zombies anyway :lol:

Oh, and there are phases to the rp as well! *dances*

Phase one: Survive in the mall
Phase two: Get some sort of plan together
Phase three: Put plan into action
Phase four: Escape the mall!
Phase five: Find and get to safe zone
Phase six: ???

Yes, who knows what will happen in the 6th phase, if there will be any other survivors or not, even I don't know at the moment! It's more of a mystery that way anyway if I don't know either :DD

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
More store population!

[reality]
Pep Boys - Auto parts store
Baja Fresh - Fast casual Mexican restruant
Johnny Rockets - 50s-60s styled diner
Best Buy - electronics (TVs, computers, some video games etc)
Hot Topic - "punk"/"goth" clothing store.
Auntie Anne's - pretzel place
[fiction]
Lynn and Davis - gourmet food store
Briggs and Wong Restraunt Supply - Resturaunt supply store

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I was thinkin' about joining, but then I thought "Nah, not so sure."  Then, I had this kicka** dream a few days ago about a LBTXNeverending StoryXDawn of the Dead crossover.  I do intend on writing it someday, but for now, I'd like to use the human character from my dream in this RP.  The character was really me, but I've created the character as a different person with many of my characteristics.  The dream made me realize this RP could be a blast (no pun intended :lol).  That bein' said, is it too late to join?  This looks fun :smile!

Here's my character info:

Name: Angela Prescott

Nationality: American, of Irish and Cherokee Indian descent.

Occupation: College student/Runs an organic goods store in the mall.

Preferred Weapon: Sawed-off twelve-gauge shotgun

Description: Fair-skinned, long blonde hair, green-blue eyes.  Stands at 5'2" and weighs around 125 pounds.  Much stronger than she looks.  Wears glasses.  In the RP, she is wearing a black tank top, baggy khaki cargo pants, and black combat boots (she's tomboyish :)).  Wears a silver watch on her left wrist.

Personality: Very spiritual, intelligent, and friendly, though she can also be forward and have a nasty temper if she feels threatened.  She has a random sense of humor but can be stern in bad situations.  Respects life, but since zombies are the living dead, she has no reservations against taking 'em out.  Is tomboyish and quite profane.  She is caring and puts others' needs first, but she does not let herself get taken advantage of at the same time.  She is normally perceived as quiet and mysterious.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*sits down in chair and turns on interogating lamp* *leans forward in chair* Where were you on the night of December 19th 2014? No wait, wrong suspect, sorry!

:lol

Yes! You may join in Cancerian Tiger, we are still in phase one of the rp and we can never have too many survivors....at least, I don't think we can!

But regardless, welcome aboard, jump in whenever you wish ^^