The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Other places you've heard the voice cast.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Have any of you ever been watching a show or whatever, when suddenly, you recognize a voice from the LBT series that's so distinct to the character you recall having that voice that there's no mistaking who it is?
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Apr 7 2007 on  04:53 PM
Have any of you ever been watching a show or whatever, when suddenly, you recognize a voice from the LBT series that's so distinct to the character you recall having that voice that there's no mistaking who it is?
Max burkholder was on a csi ny ep necrophilia americna or some such was the title of the ep. I knew he did the episode ahead of time and first time i seen the ep he wasnt doign the voice for chomper yet. He sounds the same mostly but does not deliver his lines the same way with chomper. With the chomper char hes given chomper this really praticed way of speaking. where we or the other dino kids say dont some times just as don and a nearly silent t he pronounces the t much more sharply in such words. In the csi ep he didnt do that.

If your intrested in catching the actors and actresses non voice over/other voice over roles go here and click on their names. Gives a list of previous and current roles etc
http://imdb.com/title/tt0473584/

couple non voice over rles chompers voice has done
"CSI: Miami" .... Tyler Lamar (1 episode, 2006)
    - Death Pool 100 (2006) TV Episode .... Tyler Lamar
"CSI: NY" .... Sam (1 episode, 2006)
    - Necrophilia Americana (2006) TV Episode .... Sam

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
The German voice of Littlefoot in several of the sequels also voiced Anakin Skywalker in Episode I. One of the German Ducky's also spoke "Babe the gallant pig". It was rather interesting to listen to Harry Osbourne in Spiderman, as he was spoken by the original movie's Littlefoot voice. You got an idea what a grownup Littlefoot might sound like (this too refers to German voices). I can't say I have come across familiar LBT voices in English movies yet.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Here's mine:

Scott Menville, the voice of Nod (the four-legged bully in LBT3) is the leading character of a video game RPG I have called "Tales of Symphonia", where he puts on the exact same voice. The instant his character opened his mouth, I got visions of Nod.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Our very own talented voice of Spike has done the following:

Lilo and Stitch: The Series as Reuben
Animaniacs as Yakko Warner
Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius as Carl Wheezer
Pinky and the Brain as Pinky
Biker Mice from Mars as Throttle
Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears as Gusto Gummi
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as Raphael
Goof Troop as P.J.
Darkwing Duck as Steelbeak
Loonatics Unleashed as Rev Runner
The Transformers as Air Raid/Slingshot
Catscratch as Gordon

Can you guess who that is?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I found the German speaker of speaker of Spike in LBT 4 in another movie, but not as a speaker. Spike is (get this) wrting the dialogue for a cartoon series whose English title, I think, is "Jakers!"  :lol

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Whoever plays ducky also plays in star trek voyager as Naomi.  I didn't recognize her voice, just heard that she played that part in star trek voyager.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Apr 28 2007 on  02:53 AM
Whoever plays ducky also plays in star trek voyager as Naomi.  I didn't recognize her voice, just heard that she played that part in star trek voyager.
not according to imdb.
http://imdb.com/name/nm0690125/
She was played by Scarlett N. Pomers no listing for land before time any sequel or series. Cross checked the various films 2 3 and 4 were done by various actresses And 5 5 till current were all done by aria as is the series. Original ducky was done by judith barsi who was murdered by her father before the original was even released.

The original ducky (judith barsi) also did ann marie in all dogs go to heaven as well as a huge number of comercials and tv gues spots jaws 4 akak jaws the revenge and some after school specials and movies of the weeks.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Well, first up, there is hardly a cartoon or animated show where Jeff Glen Bennett (Petrie) and Rob Paulsen (Spike/Guido etc) do NOT star. There are probably the most sort-after voice over artists on the planet that aren't classed as A-list celebrities. Aria Curzon plays as Corn-Chip Girl in the Disney series Recess and played in the rather sadly rated Santa with Muscles (according to IMDB.com) with Hulk Hogan (the old school Wrestler). Anndi McAfee (of no coincidence that her younger brother Scott McAfee voiced Littlefoot LBT 2-4) voices the blonde Ashley on Disney's Recess as well as a role in Nickelodeon's Hey Arnold (I forget if it's Phoebe or Helga).
Heather Hogan (Ducky 2-4) funnily enough (as with Scott Menville) voiced Colette in the same video game that Menville plays Lloyd in Tales of Symphonia. Littlefoot's Grandpa (Kenneth Mars) has a solid dedicated role as King Triton in Disney's Little Mermaid (from the movies, to the TV series, even down to the Atlantica world in the video game Kingdom Hearts. Also, Mars has also started in a few of the Police Academy movies as well as the detective series Murder She Wrote.
The cast of LBT, most of them have had other roles before coming onto our screens as LBT characters. The only one who seems to chop and change his tone is Littlefoot. The problem stated with Littlefoot's voice is that the boys that get to voice him are normally at the point where their voices start breaking and (with the natural passage of time and puberty) they then become unsuitable to become our loveable longneck. All the others seem to be able to keep their roles.

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
Whoa, I had no idea that Tales of Symphonia and LBT shared voice actors. Cool :D

Quote from: Littlefoot1616,May 2 2007 on  02:20 AM
Littlefoot's Grandpa (Kenneth Mars) has a solid dedicated role as King Triton in Disney's Little Mermaid (from the movies, to the TV series, even down to the Atlantica world in the video game Kingdom Hearts. Also, Mars has also started in a few of the Police Academy movies as well as the detective series Murder She Wrote.
Don't forget Police Inspector Hans Wilhelm Friederich Kemp!

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
The Ducky from sequels 2-4 was Collete?! Wow... I didn't recognize her.

Yea, true enough, you can't find anything that is without Jeff Bennett, the Mel Blank of his generation.

Another for me would be Jim Cummings as that one rough voiced dactyls in "LBT7", He uses that voice a lot for villains. Mainly Peg-leg Pete from Disney stuff.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Tress MacNeille (Ducky's Mom) does a ton of voice over work.  Suprised nobody mentioned her.  Offhand, the only two shows I know of right this instant are Rugrats and Rescue Rangers.  I don't think Tress has done anything in terms of live action.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Oh yeah, I kind of forgot about her. Hmm. Isn't MacNeille also Seymour Skinner's mom from "The Simpsons", as well as the evil "Mom", on Futurama?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes she is. Frank Welker , who played Tibbles the small mammal, in lBT 4, his most famous role is Fred Jones from the various Scooby Doo series, he played Abu and Carpet in Aladdin, and usually does minor roles, which are classed under 'Other Voices'.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The person who did the role of Anne in anne sounded a lot like ali.

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I have in mind:

Jeff Bennet (Petrie) and Rob Paulsen (Spike and other chars) participated in various cartoons, "putting their voices" on other characters. Not to mention the fact that Universal had been contracting (check spelling, please) famous actors (I don't actually remember their names, but they did).

Highsoar

• Big flyer
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
The one other place I've seen Kenneth Mars besides Little Mermaid was an old episode of Rugrats...I remember the parents were having a costume party and he played one of the cops that got called...

I didn't know that about Chomper's voice...I love all 3 CSIs but even though I rewatched that ep not long ago, I didn't really make the connection. Was he the little kid Mac was trying to help who was the center of the killing involved?

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Michel York (who plays Pterano) was in Liberty's Kids, and as Daranian in The Three Musketeers when he was a young buck (Young buck  :lol ). I'm pretty sure Tera Strong was in this and she was in:
*Teen Titans
*Xiaolin Showdown
*Spirited Away

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've heard the person who plays Ducky from 5 on play a character from an all dogs go to heaven christmas speical.

And I've heard the voice actor for Lizzie the tinysaurus (Cree Summars) onAll Grown Up as susie. And on atlantis as Princess Kida.