The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT 13

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I know a lot us (me included) aren't huge fans of LBT 13 but do you guys think it had some redeemable qualities? I sure do. It had what I believe to be an intense opening when Grandma Longneck almost fell to her death. Plus the sharptooth with the scar looked really cool
Life Is Good

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I liked a lot of the movie.  I even liked the farting part and hope they do it in LBT again.   :lol

Also, I found the Yellow Bellies cute.  At least they aren't a pain in the butt like two little threehorn twins I could mention......

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It had catchy songs (One of which is one of the best ballads in the series, in my opinion), a very valuable moral, a kind of "thinking-outside-of-the-box" mentality, and some funny characters. It had good reasoning as to why Littlefoot wanted to help the Yellowbellies, and it was very relatable.

I actually love the yellowbellies. I was laughing pretty hard at some of the jokes. They got good actors to play bad characters and, you know what, it did pay off. The characters learned something, had an adventure, got home safely, and that's really what matters at the end of the day. It's not spectacular by any means, but I think that if you go into it with the mentality of "You know what, this is in no way going to stand up to the first one and it's going to be terrible so I'm just going to take it for what it is," then you won't be disappointed. It's actually really cute. If someone came up to me and said, "Hey, buddy, want to watch Land Before Time 13?" I would say, "Sure! Crank out the popcorn, friend!"

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Exactly.  Anyway, I dislike Dana and Dinah more.  They didn't contribute anything more than driving Cera up the wall and getting her in trouble.  

The Yellow Belles were cute and funny and also more capable of taking care of themselves than D&D.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's not spectacular by any means, but I think that if you go into it with the mentality of "You know what, this is in no way going to stand up to the first one and it's going to be terrible so I'm just going to take it for what it is," then you won't be disappointed.
My point exactly. If you keep ranting about something how can you consider yourself a fan of it? I really can't add anything to what you said up there (and really, it's not just the Yellowbellies who have  funny lines  :lol ).
Inactive, probably forever.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
I've only watched the 13th movie once so far and remember feeling kinda bad about it. Maybe it's time to give it another try. :)

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
I haven't watched it in years, but the last time I did (probably 2010), I remember enjoying it a lot. But of course, after how bad Alpha and Omega 3: The Great Wolf Games was (it's really the only bad installment in the A&O series), I don't think I could call any prior or subsequent animated films I've watched or ones I will watch "bad" anymore.

But that aside, I could probably say I like all of the LBT movies, even the thirteen one.