The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sorry! I'm still here!

Tikikata

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.strawberrytiki.net
I'm still around! I have been busy with business and don't have much time for fun these days. Just decided to hop on and say I'm not dead and wonder how many people remember me, lol! :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great to see you back.  Hope you have time to visit.  I would ask how you are doing, but I guess you've been busy.   :lol

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome back with us Tikikata :)
It is always a pleasure to see members returning after a longer absence.
These seem to be days putting an end to more than one hiatus :lol

Tikikata

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Ha ha, yes! I'm definitly going to do my best to visit more often. My art workload has kept me tethered this month, but I've managed to get a lot finished, so hopefully I can keep a tighter schedule on it and have more time for fun!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My art workload has kept me tethered this month, but I've managed to get a lot finished, so hopefully I can keep a tighter schedule on it and have more time for fun!
So you're an artist? What kind of art are you doing? Is it your job or just a hobby?
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Tikikata

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Dec 25 2014 on  10:17 AM
My art workload has kept me tethered this month, but I've managed to get a lot finished, so hopefully I can keep a tighter schedule on it and have more time for fun!
So you're an artist? What kind of art are you doing? Is it your job or just a hobby?
Yup!  I do a lot of cartoon animal character art for a living. It's time consuming but I love it, lol. :DD

And thanks, rhombus!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
With all your work keeping you busy do you have some time to relax and have some fun?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yup! I do a lot of cartoon animal character art for a living. It's time consuming but I love it, lol. dino_happier.gif
A job you love is a good job  :exactly Anyway, hope you'll be able to visit every now and then :)
Inactive, probably forever.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Funny, I do a lot of writing stories for various things.  

I've done it for writing sequels to the Jungle Book story Rikki-tikki-tavi and and now doing it for Land Before Time.  

I've done a Rikki-tikki-tavi 2 book that is twice as long as the original and have over 300 pages in a sequel to the second one.   I'm working on a fourth one too.  

I currently have 5 Land Before Time movie ideas (they already made a movie again.  Funny thing when I write fanfics, they somehow end up making movies.  I write a Happy Feet 2, they make a Happy Feet 2.  I write a Star Wars Episode VII, they actually come up with one.  I write a Land Before Time XIV, they come up with one.  Doesn't even matter on the time gaps between them.  I always am working on them first before I get the news that they are coming out.  I had an idea for a Finding Nemo 2 that would involve rescuing Dory, guess what, they come up with one!  Granted, I never worked much on that particular idea, but still.)

I also was pretty good at predicting some stuff in the Potter Books, albeit, I was much more off track as I was younger then.

I predicted that, before the end, and I was right

1.)  Voldermort would have Dumbledore killed somehow.
2.)  Snape would go undercover as a Death Eater, appearing to be working for Voldermort while actually being a double agent.
3.)  That Voldermort would have the Minister of Magic assassinated (though I falsely had believed it would be Fudge)
4.)  That Umbridge would eventually work with the Death Eaters.
5.) That RAB would turn out to be Sirius's brother Regulus Black.  (though I falsely believed him to still be alive)
6.)  That the final book would somehow involve Grindelwald.
7.)  That Harry and Ginny would get married.  That Ron and Hermoine would get married.
8.) That the Malfoy family would eventually turn on Voldermort.
9.)  The Battle of Hogwarts
10.)  Some super magical object or objects (turned out to be the Deathly Hallows, on which I was way off as to what they were)
11.)  That Voldermort would have Hogwarts under his control (though I falsely assumed Harry would keep attending in his seventh year, albeit in disguise.)
12.) That Voldermort would meet his ultimate demise the same way he was defeated the first time (i.e. his own rebounding Killing Curse)
13.)  That Aberforth (though I didn't quite put the name with the person at the time), Dumbledore's brother, would appear in the final book.  (Though I had falsely believed that he'd have some kind of mentoring role to Harry similar to that of his brother's.)  

I'm good at writing fan fics for already created material, though am not that good at all at creating totally original material out of the blue.  

I'm not that great at all at art though and could sure use the help of an artist.  
 :idea