Role Play > Finished RP's

Great Lake

(1/109) > >>

Threehorn:
A place that all swimmers knew about a long time back a place with islands of trees in a lake with water fresher then anything known to the dinosaur world, this place is soon forgotten by those that live in the Great Valley and their next generation of children not knowing the place of the Great Lake.

Morning broke and Ducky's mum wakens and looks at her children "Come on kids it a new day, the bright circle is already raising in the sky." Ducky's mum spoke softly

Mirumoto_Kenjiro:
Spike continues to snore away, in his usual deep sleep...

----------

Guan wakes up with a start when he was shoved awake.

"Wake up, lazy!" came a bright and happy voice.

Guan groans and looks over to see the smiling face of Donna, his youngest sister, who is only a little taller than Littlefoot.  "What do you want?  And how come you're not bothering Uncle Odon?"

"'Cause he's already awake, silly!  And he said we can play today!  You don't want to spend the only break we have before we have to train again sleeping, do you?"

Guan groans again.  He wants to rest as much as he can because of his tiring training, but he promised Littlefoot and the others he'd come and play once he gets a break.  And because of his spikethumb heritage, he won't break a promise.  He gets up slowly, stretching his back, legs, and tail.  He looks down at Donna.  "Let's get a drink and something to eat first, then we all go find the others."  He then leads Donna to the river, where he finds his other little sister, Goanna, having her morning drink.

Nick22:
Ali Shook herself awake, peering out over the valley. It never ceased to amaze her that THIS was her home and that she would never have to wander again. She noticed a group of dinosaurs gathering near the pool. She stretched and got up and began to walk over to them.
Nick

Threehorn:
In the group was a swimmer named Zila with his only son Turio. "We travel far son, I think we could stay here for a time before going on the final leg of our journey"

"Yes father. I am glad we staying" Turio replied around Ducky's age and size. "Like to see the river, can I go?"

"Not without me son, this place might be nice but it has it dangours as well as the outside world of this valley. stay please" Zila replied

"Of couse father. I do not want to disappoint you" Turio nods and drinks some water.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro:
"I don't want to go in!" cried Donna, crossly.

"You have to," replied Guan.  "You have to take a bath before I let you play!  Do you want to look dirty in front of the other kids?  Besides, I won't let Goanna dunk you again."

Donna looks at her older sister, only a head shorter than Guan, paddling in the water.  She's still hesitant, but then moves slowly into the water, not keeping her eyes off Goanna.

Guan continues to watch before he himself gets into the river.  The trio takes their baths just in time before Ali shows up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version