The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If We Hold On Together

Dima02 · 4 · 1523

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey guys,

I'm sure that as LBT fans, we all know the great song, If We Hold On Together, which has been forever immortalized in the original Land Before Time. This piece has guided me through difficult times and is one of my favorite musical pieces.

For a while, I've been thinking about making my own contributions to LBT. I'm not a good artist (as some of you might have already noticed), and I can't sing. My hopes about writing fan-fiction ran into heavy opposition from senior members and were ruthlessly crushed. My only real hope was my piano and saxophone, and I set out to play the musical piece on my alto sax.

So, after browsing the web and some practice, I recorded myself. Here is my personal tribute to LBT. Please, no trolling... Thank you very much, and good night.

The piano part is a lot harder, but I'm still working on it. You can easily find the score on google.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey, that's pretty cool, thanks for posting!  

I've tried learning the piano performance of the song as well (I picked up the official music for it a few years ago) and it's been fun!

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It was beautiful! Awesome work! I play Alto Sax too, and I know my stuff, this was a wonderful job.  ;)