Role Play > Unfinished RP's

A Disruption in Time

(1/82) > >>

The Chronicler:
Steven slowly woke up and got out of bed. For him, this day would seem like any other. Once he was out of bed, he began his morning routine. With items retracting in and out of the walls, the bedroom turned into a bathroom. After taking a shower and getting dressed, the bathroom items retracted back into the walls and a treadmill came into the room. Exercise was important for his health, so he would run a kilometer every morning. Once he was finished his exercise, a table and chair came up out of the floor. His breakfast was already on the table. Once breakfast was finished, the table and chair retracted back into the floor, leaving the room completely empty. This was a typical home for this time period: the year 12000 C.E.

A display screen appeared in front of Steven, showing him his schedule for the day. He was pleasantly surprised to see that today, he was going on another observation trip to Earth. For him, this kind of day was one of the best ones he could ever imagine. He was always pleased to visit the planet his kind, the Rainbowfaces as they were called by the primitive residents of Earth, had once called home, even if there were some laws he had to follow. Ever since The Great Departure ten thousand years ago, his kind had never attempted to come back to Earth and rebuild their civilization. Their old civilization was never destroyed, just abandoned. It had taken only a thousand years for the forces of nature to erase most traces of their existence on that planet.

Steven turned off the display screen and walked to the only door out of the room. He placed his hand on the scanner and the door opened. He then walked down the hallway to the transportation ships. Just as he had expected, he would be going with his good friend Elizabeth again. However, one thing he found quite odd was that so many other people were also going on observation trips to Earth, about a dozen in total. Although their assigned areas were all different, it was unusual for so many people to go on the same day. He chose to ignore this for now.

Steven and Elizabeth climbed into their transportation ship. It was just barely large enough to give them a comfortable ride, since these ships were designed only for carrying people from place to place. They felt the ship undock and starting to move. They were now on their way back to Earth.

Kor:
Diver awoke and extracted herself from the pile of siblings she slept in and with.  She saw Ducky starting to yawn next to Spike, where she normally slept.  

"Spike wake up.  Sleepy time is over, it is it is." Ducky said to the still sleeping Spike.  

"It'll certainly be not easy to awaken him, certainly not." Diver said.  

""Maybe some green food will wake him up, it may, it may." Ducky said.

"I'll go and get some." Diver said and went off to get a few leaves to try to help to wake Spike up.  

---

In his mother's nest Petrie was sleeping soundly till awoken by his mother.  "Morning already.  Me just go to sleep." He said looking around while yawning a bit it could see it was indeed morning already.  If felt like he had just gone to sleep a short time ago.

---

Mim had awoken earlier and was getting some water to drink near the area where some swimmers slept.  She saw Diver heading over towards a bush not to far.  

"Having the usual difficulties in awakening Spike?"  Mim asked as she headed over to where Diver was.

"Spike is hard to wake up, he certainly is." Diver said.

metadude1234:
Rex woke up, it was time for him to go and get himself his morning meal..."that was a good rest..." thought Rex as he got up, "i wonder what crawlers i might find today. Rex began walking through the mysterious beyond looking for something to eat.

The Great Valley Guardian:
Ruby was taking this moment in the morning to enjoy seeing the bright circle rise in the sky, and indeed it was something she cherished. "I suppose something nice it something we all deserve. This valley really is beautiful." she commented quietly so as not to wake Chomper.

~~~~

However at that moment both Longtail and his uncle Cyrix were coming back from an early morning wall climbing session. Both were tired, but Longtail more than the older and more experienced rainbow face.

"Uncle...can we please, go get some water...I am really thirsty." asked Longtail with a pleading look in his eyes.

Cyrix laughed aloud and nodded his head.
"Certainly nephew...I'll come along with you as I too am in need of a drink."

~~~

Cera the threehorn opened her eyes and yawned as she could feel the bright circle on her back. She then looked around to see her father Topsy and step mother Tria still sleeping as well as her little sister Tricia.
"Oh well...guess I'll just sit here for a while longer." she muttered quietly to herself.

brekclub85:
Chomper the sharptooth anyway.  "Good morning guys," the purple t-rex smiled to his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere, in the Mysterious Beyond, Rita, a sharptooth and Chomper's girlfriend, Rory, Myra (Fast biters), and Greg, a belly dragger as well as dil's son were out hunting.

"What are you guys in the mood for?" Rory asked.

"Spiketail," said Greg.

"Threehorn," said Myra.

"Longneck," said Rita.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version