The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Disventure Camp: a Total Drama-inspired webseries

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
So, I know I've been gone for a while. Oopsy poopsy. :cry But well there's a reason for this, and it's tangentially related to my recent Total Drama fixation in the wake of the new season.

Not so very long ago, a small animation company known as Odd Nation Cartoons joined together to create a little webseries called Disventure Camp - heavily based upon Total Drama, but with a slightly darker tone. The second season was completed earlier this year I think, with a first season (a remake of an older version on YouTube, only in Spanish) currently having new episodes uploaded.

As a low-budget web animation series, it's EXTREMELY well put-together and I give it my maddest of props!

In terms of my favorite characters...Riya, Aiden, Tess and Ally are my favorites from season 2, while Gabby and Ellie are tied for my favorites of season 1. I enjoy all of them a lot...though Riya and Gab+Ell are my overall favorites from the Disventure continuity. And the former two are kind of contentious in the DC fandom lol :oops

Even if you don't know about Total Drama, I highly recommend giving the series a watch, it's super fun and there's a lot of surprises you might enjoy. Though it does tackle some darker subjects on occasion so be prepared for some of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWHm-DPp-Q0
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD