The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Metroid Prime Trilogy Pack

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
It was Jay who first told me about this collector's box during our trip.
I must say I was thrilled about it.

The Trilogy pack features all three Metroid Prime games:

Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

What's so great is that the two earlier games, originally for the GC, has been re-written for the Wii system and it's controllers! :D

I saw this today at GAME, but didn't buy it; (yet) because I already had Uncharted and a pre-order of R&C: Crack in Time  in a bag from EB.

But I'm so getting this in the nearby future! I'm most looking forward to Echoes, which is my favorite of the series and I haven't played it in years!

Anyone else gonna invest in this?
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I saw this box today in France. And really looking forward to this. I only played the first Metroid Prime on Gamecube, i loved it. Reason enough to try the other 2. :DD

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I LOVED Metroid Prime 1 and 2 and I was so upset when my brother traded them both in. I haven't played MP 3 yet, so this will give me the perfect opportunity to get them! Nintendo has done a VERY smart thing by releasing this AS WELL as working on the new game coming up.

YAY NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
For anyone interested in the Metroid games, these are a must have! I have all three Prime games but I've got 1 & 2 for GC and 3 for Wii. My issue being, as much as I love the intuitive feel of the Wii controls for MP3, I've already obtained MP 1&2 for GC and there is nothing wrong with the discs. So really, there's no need for me to get the Trilogy. But to anyone "umm"-ing and "ahh"-ing about this pack...STOP IT! Go out and get this game! You won't regret it ;) The action is non-stop, the games looks and feels great and it's a Ninty classic remade for the modern age (and it's done well! :p). WHAT MORE D'YA WANT?! :lol Failing that, we've always got Metroid: Other M to look forward to next year ;)