The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Grandpa Longneck Caption

ingster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://ingster.deviantart.com/
Grandpa Longneck: d-d-d-did you say blue?!?!

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Littlefoot's grandfather: (after crushing some eggs in a nest) (thinking) Just walk away very quietly... and think of someone to pin this on...

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Noname,May 2 2008 on  08:06 PM
Littlefoot's grandfather: (after crushing some eggs in a nest) (thinking) Just walk away very quietly... and think of someone to pin this on...
 :lol:  :lol  :DD  :D  :lol: That was a RIOT!  I haven't had a good laugh like that all day!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: jedi472,Apr 27 2008 on  12:57 PM
Oh my God! Someone's streaking through the Valley!
Technically, everytime a dinosaur runs through the valley, they are streaking, as clothes will not be invented for 65 million years. :D

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
True...  Plus, unlike mankind, they do not have shame of their nudity, invalidating clothes anyway...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I know one along those line...

...(after eating the forbidden fruit of knowledge)...(thinking) Oh my God... we're all naked!

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm, I have my own beliefs about the forbidden fruit of Genesis...  *Keeps them to himself...*

Still, that's, uhh...  Well...  Hmm...  How do I put this...?  Unique...  And not in a way I think I could condone...

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
But eating the fruit of knowledge was a BAD thing to do. Really.

Anyway, here's another one:

Littlefoot's grandfather: Oh my! There IS a stone of cold fire! And it landed right on those threehorns!

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Director: There! Hold it! Right there! Action!

Grandpa: I hate scenes were I have to stand on one leg...!
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
*Continuing Lillefot's post, to keep my mind off my bird...  For the time being, until he creeps back in...*
Grandpa Longneck: AAAHH!  *THUD*
Director: Cut, cut!  Great!  Now we have to do that whole scene all over again!
Grandpa Longneck: You mean, all twenty minutes of it?!
Director: Yeah.  So get back into place!
Grandpa Longneck: *Sigh* (Thinking) They don't pay me enough for this...!

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, and by the way kjeldo, I'm not a hippie; I just haven't taken the vow of Nazarite yet...  It's mentioned in the Torah; you shave your head when you take the vow, and it's a special sign between Yahweh and His people...  How can you assume something like that?  I never gave any indication that I was...  I don't blame you, though, so don't apologize.  You didn't know.  Besides, according to the Torah, it is against His commandments to shave the head, so that's why I haven't done it.  I keep the Torah, as well as the commandments of Yahshua (commonly called Jesus) - He never said to forsake the Torah, just the Talmud, which the Jewish people were keeping.  The Hebrew people always kept the Torah to the bitter end...  The Talmud came from Babylon, and is the only thing that actually exists nowadays that was Babylonian.

Sorry about the double post, admins...

Oh, and for the record, I believe that the fruit was actually...  Fornication, shall we say?  It goes deeper than that, though...  With Lucifer and stuff...  It's rather unique, I must admit...  As to where I get that belief, I'll leave that alone, as it is outside the realm of this topic...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Grandpa Longneck (thinking): One can see so many interesting things from up here.