The Land Before Time > 1988 Theatrical Release

LBT Coming back to theaters

(1/5) > >>

Stitch:
You'll never believe what I found.

Every weekend, just for fun, I search Land Before Time in dogpile's news search, and the second news story was a notice of upcoming events.  

Apparantly, on February 25, Cineplex entertainment is broadcasting the 1988 film in theaters at 11 am local time, and the ticket is only $2.50.

This relates to a canadian event based on where the company is, but it's possible that it will be in the US as well.  Here's the news story:

Yahoo news story

There will probably be more information after the 3rd, when tickets go on sale.  If it is in my area, I will definitely go.

Mumbling:
That's pretty awesome :) I hope you live near enough to one of the theaters!

Petrie85:
Well if this is true than that is awesome. But I will not waste my money on something I can see for free online.

MrDrake:
As cool as it sounds, it just seems like what they did to The Lion King and then what they're doing to Star Wars, just re-releasing them in 3D which just seems to be a waste of time and money to me.  Especially in the case of Star Wars.

But hey, at least they still do care to play older movies again at the cinema, though I wouldn't see it myself.  I'd rather just see a movie that's new at the movies as it's expensive as it is to go to the cinemas over here.

Petrie85:
Yeah it's there way of trying to make more money off a old film they did back when it first came out. What a waste of money that is. Hence why I never go to the movies at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version