Role Play > Unfinished RP's

PokÈmon Mystery Dungeon

(1/29) > >>

Threehorn:
this rpg will be following Tanner and Threehorn (Lugia and Charizard) they will awaken finding out they became pokÈmon and come across a group of pokÈmon in a rescue team called Team Go-Getters. This will try and keep to the terms of what I seen and what I played and hope this rpg will go well. :) Age doesn't need to be shown not for this one.

Cyberlizard:
Alright!  Can't wait to get started. :)

Threehorn:
Here is begins when Threehorn and Tanner Awaken from the darkness of their eyes opening. Threehorn sat up feeling a bit dizzy vision coming clear finding himself in a forest near a river "How did I get here? where is this place?" he mumbled. He raise his hand to rub his head a little to find in his sights a two claw finger and claw tip thumb with orange scales on it before him his face filled with shock slowly closing it up as his own then found out it was his own.

Cyberlizard:
Tanner slowly awakens, feeling light headed and finding himself next to his friend.  His vision is a little blurred as well, as he knows he's next to a river by listening, but all he can see is a blue smudge with blotches of green around it.  He sits up and gingerly rubs his forehead, "Oogh...  Where am I?" His eyes come into focus when he realizes that his hand looks more like a long, giant wing, tipped with five flat digits and covered in sleek, smooth, whitish silver feathers.  His eyes widen, he holds out the wing in front of him, wiggling his five "fingers" and opening and clenching them.  He lets out a yelp and stumbles backward as he looks down to see longer feet and a rounder body, "Augh!  What happened to me!?"

Threehorn:
Threehorn turned his head to the Lugia before him hearing the voice "Tanner?" slowly he stood "Your a Lugia and what am I be any chance before I look into the waters to find out myself" silently started he said to Tanner

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version