Role Play > Random Role Play

The Adventures of Spyro: Rise of the Luriks

(1/11) > >>

Nick22:
Spyro raced over the top of the hill that ran past Moneybags shop. it was an ordinary day in dragon world. Spyro was a purple dragon, who had been on many adventures, and had saved the world from  Gnasty Gnorc and Red the evil dragon. all that was in the past, and Spyro was looking forward to a relaxing day- free of any worries or cares.
-
 Cynder flew through the air, the wind in her face, crisp, and refreshing. ' another peaceful day in Dragonlands' she said to herself.. ' i wonder what that old cheapskate Moneybags is up to.,.' Cynder turned and noticed Moneybags shop in the distance.

Pterano:
Spyro ground to a halt in front of Moneybags's shop now, and strutted inside. "Hey! Moneybags! You in here?" he called.

Nick22:
coming coming ' money bags said as the oddly dressed bear poked his head out from behind a curtain ' He then noticed Spyro. ' well, well, if it isnt one of my dragon friends. what can i do for you today, and, more importantly, do you have enough gems to afford it?
 _ cynder by this point, was closing in on the shop. she had bought things from Moneybags in the past, unfprtunately, he usually overcharged for items. a magic powder that could increase your flight time, for inmstance, that normally went for 100 gems, cost 200 from him.
_
 ember, meanwhile was playing with  her boyfriend Bandit in the meadow, or more accurately, playing tag with him. Ember was a bubbly sort, and also a shameless flirt. she had hit on Spyro for a long time, before finding Bandit, and now her interests were with the Armadillo. ' not so fast Ember ' Bandit said in a tired voice. Remember I have short legs."

Pterano:
"Yeah right!" Spyro said, waving his hand dismissively. "I never shop here! I can get better deals elsewhere. I'm just looking around... in case you have something others don't." he informed the bear, moving his head from left to right as he walked down the shop's aisles.

Nick22:
Cynder entered the store and the bell rang,indicating a customer. ' Money bags appeared arund an Aisle corner " ah! Cynder. my dear! What brings you to my humble shop? ' I'm just browsing " cynder replied. " Just like spyro then. Very well i'll leave you to your browsing.' Moneybags grumbled.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version