Role Play > Random Role Play

Littlefoot gets Rext

(1/2) > >>

Mr. Clubtail:
Littlefoot was walking in the streets in New York. "I wonder if there are any Treestars here" he says. Suddenly, an orange T. Rex named Rex appears and shouts "WHAT ARE YA DOIN IN MY CITY"

Mr. Clubtail:
Anyone want to join

ImpracticalDino:
Does this role play have some sort of structure or organization in it? Is there a plot to follow? Because, it seems like a completely random idea with no context that you just came up with. Usually, when making a role play, it is something discussed beforehand, whether it is a completely silly and unorthodox role play, or if it’s a very serious and complex one.

We could just go ahead and improvise the role play as we go along, but nothing would really make sense and anyone could just insert a scene of any type if they wanted to because there are no guidelines to follow.

If that type of role play is what your going for, then by all means go ahead. I’m just afraid that most, if not all people wouldn’t be interested in this role play or any other ones you start in the future because of the problems I’ve mentioned above.

For more assistance, refer to people like @Nick22, @Ducky123, @rhombus, and others in the role play section.

I hope my advice and tips helped you in some way. Happy Role Playing! :smile

Nick22:
first things first Mr Club. before you start a rp, you have to have other people involved first. you also need a general idea of where you want to go with your story.
 what you posted is NOT a rp. its not even really the beginnings of a roleplay, at least in the sense of stories like Insane Cafe or Darwins Soldiers are.
 now if you want a nonsensical, anything can happen kind of rp, thats one things. but even then you need other people involved too.

Mr. Clubtail:
Oh ok

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version