Role Play > Random Role Play

Sonic the hedgehog : Mobius strikes back

<< < (8/8)

Nick22:
Sonic was resting against a wall , he had watched without comment as Sally had fired Chuck and sentenced him to prison. " Shadow is definitely up to something. He never gets involved in our affairs " Sonic said to Sally as she sat down in her seat " " We need to find out why Chuck got involved with him. Why he crossed us." Sally said " Have Tails go over Chucks notes

Gentle Sharptooth:
Shadow climbed unto the wall and saw the city, he was unmoved. He turned to Mecha and eyed him with his red irises. “Now as promised, where is Maria?” Mecha turned, hus green wyes blipping. “Access denied. Keycode needed.” Shadow grabbed Mecha by the throat. “You said nothing about a keycode! Where is she you bucket if bolts or I will swear to melt you down as you once were found!” Chuck tried to intervene. When a voice echoed. “Shadow.. the Hedgehog. Welcome to Robotropolis. Come find me Ultimate Lifeform. I have the answers you seek.” Shadow looked and saw a screen in the shape of egg with mustache piping a gruff tone. “Eggman.. how did he know that I.. am here.” Shadow then tigjtened his grip around Mecha’s throat. “Was this a trap? Huh! Tell me you pathetic piece of scrap metal!” Shadow then tossed Mecha off the wall into the city streets. The Ultimate Lifeform then turned to Chuck. “You promised me Maria. If you were wrong, I will preform your execution myself!”

Nick22:
sonic took the notes retrieved From Chuck and headed over to the library where Tails was reading. " Hey, pal. got some material for you to go over. All of Chuck's notes.  We need to find out what he was doing these past few months. maybve he left clues in his notes. Give me or Sally a shout, if you find anything. For now i need to go debrief the returning commanders from the outposts. Sally's pulling nearly all of them back."

Gentle Sharptooth:
Knuckles followed the trail and clues to the walls of Robotropolis. He kept his head down as he surveyed the security sentries and skyscrapers that had lights strobing, illuminating parts of the lower city. Knux saw a entersnce to the sewers. Below ground was the safest way forward.

Meanwhile Shadow, Mecha, and Chuck were on their way into the belly of the cyberbeast. Swatbots, six foot tall aoldiers of iron metal with red horizontal visors paid them no heed. Eggman was welcoming them in.

Mecha scanned the area and recognized things, suddenly his memory began to fill with a voice. “My creation.. you know why I made you. Lead them to me.” Mecha eyes had shifted in the moment from emerald green to ruby red.  Shadow paid no notice, he was determined to find His Maria. Driven by his own memory. Chuck was out of breath, his body ached and he struggled to keep up with Shadow’s pace. They all three came to a great gate leading to a tower  in a egg shape. The structure shimmered silver with green lights. The gate opened. Inside the turrents were deactivated, and Swatbots stood at attention, motionless. “Strange,” remaked Uncle Chuck, “Everything is in a dormant state.” Shadow turned to Mecha, “where now?” Mecha accessed his memory and pointed towards a tube, an elevator. Mecha was confused, the files on Maria Robotnik were now no longer sealed.

Nick22:
samia and Dulcy decided to check in on Wave who was one ofd the rebels chief weapons engineers. the purple swallow hadnt had much to work with , of course. buts of junk salvaged from wrecked ships and weapons. It was a testament to her skills that they were effective weapons at all. ' not now girls," Wave said looking up at the two dragonesses briefly.  I'm trying to make  this grappler weapons into parts for the new grinder weapon i designed. firs out a grapple but with a sharp blade on the end ' She said as she fiddled with a weapon. " We were just dripping off some parts we scavanged from our latest recon " Samia said ' Thanks , just put it in the parts box over there. say, if you're about , could you grab me a drink from the break room? Just a soda, or something?. I've been too busy working on  this stuff to get anything to eat or drink. the fact that i'm reduced to  working on stiuff this low grade doesnt exactl help my morale either ' Wave said. " Sure thing' Dulcy said.' any preference?' No, just grab me a Diet Rebel, or something. I'm not really particular' wave eaved her wing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version