The Land Before Time > General Land Before Time

Animation Errors

<< < (2/29) > >>

Dr. Rex:

--- Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&amp;Tomato) on March 16, 2021, 04:22:46 PM
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on March 16, 2021, 04:22:46 PM ---Not sure if this counts as "animation", but my favorite error of all time will forever be Icky&#039;s binoculars
Icky's binoculars.

Yeah, look at the original cover of LBT 4. Icky's holding a modern-day pair of binocs. That's canon, and I don't mean the brand.

--- End quote ---
I guess that's why we have a new cover for LBT IV. They caught on to the error.

LittleDas75:
One of the most bewildering continuous errors is when they miscolor characters. How does that slip through the animating process. Yes I know these films are made in a relatively short amount of time but still.

credence007:
Grandma and Grandpa Longneck got color mismatched a lot, and it’s kind of annoying and just looks like lazy animation. In LBT 6, Ducky gets miscolored when she says the line “They said you were the one who told them to get lost.”

Mouse-a-saur:

--- Quote from: LittleDas75 on March 16, 2021, 02:34:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dr. Rex on March 14, 2021, 07:57:24 PM ---I remember one scene in LBT 10. Grandpa was looking down the mountain at the three Sharpteeth as they were attacking the gang, but the Sharpteeth's colors were switched around. It was odd.

--- End quote ---
I noticed that one since I was a kid.

--- End quote ---
I only saw 10 recently compared to a lot of folks but I was sure I wasn't paying attention enough only to become even more confused later. Errors, errors.  :MommaSmile

LittleDas75:
Can anyone explain this wizardry?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version