Important Announcements > The Welcome Center

The wiki and my OC brought me here hehe

(1/3) > >>

Freckles:
Been a fan of the franchise for as long as I can remember (I'm 30), and I think I have had an account here at some point in middle or high school (or I may have just been a lurker without an account since I was less social back then?). But I was browsing the LBT wiki for a screenshot to add as a backdrop to my TLBT OC's toyhouse profile, and I saw a link to this forum there and I was like "Oh wow, I remember it, I should finally make an account if I never did".

This is my OC Freckles, I'd created her wayyyy back in 2007 after I saw TLBT13 for the first time, but I was like 15 then, so I didn't give her much storyline/lore/etc. other than this song being her in a nutshell (she has self-esteem issues about her own appearance). I had drawn her back in 2007, but the sketch is sadly probably lost forever as I used to be pretty bad about keeping my drawings where they wouldn't get thrown away, damaged, or lost. But I've been working slowly on her bio ever since getting her designed- https://toyhou.se/18494845.freckles Toyhouse is pretty nifty for that.

As for a bit about myself, well I'm a huge fan of The Land Before Time (obviously haha), Ice Age, Happy Feet, Rio, Jurassic Park, All Dogs Go to Heaven, Twister (the 1996 movie), ET,  and too many other movies to list here. Musically, I'll listen to basically anything that isn't bad, but my favorite styles tend to be alternative rock, nu metal/alternative metal, symphonic metal, traditional heavy metal, hard rock, and metalcore; my favorite bands being Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Bullet For My Valentine, Ice Nine Kills, Evanescence, Nightwish, Alestorm, Chevelle, Red, Nickelback, 90s Metallica, and Breaking Benjamin, but I also enjoy early Avril Lavigne and Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Halsey's latest album, Architects, Seether, Slipknot, Godsmack, a few older Katy Perry songs, some classic rock, Epica, Within Temptation, and POD, sometimes country and hip-hop (if it's got influences from rock or metal).

I'm a bit of an artist and writer, but art block has been hurting me there. But I think with my first-ever OC finally given a proper reference sheet after 15 years, I should be able to find the needed motivation to finally get back into drawing and writing. I have a twitter where I post art, I should end up linking that if I ever get back into consistently posting anything to it. Mainly it's just been used for music and sharing photos of merchandise I buy. I like having OCs, and I may share my official sona one day when I'm more established here.

I enjoy a lot of older PC games like the Spy Fox series (especially Operation Ozone), the Cluefinders series, Zapper: One Wicked Cricket, the Jumpstart Games, and adaptations of movies I like such as Happy Feet, TLBT, and Ice Age 2 and 3. I still have all my old PC, GBA, and DS games from when I was younger since I refused to get rid of them, and still play them every now and then. (I did have to buy the Spy Fox games on Steam though, since I couldn't find my physical copy of Operation Ozone). I'm old school haha.

I guess that's about it for me for now? :bolt

chomper94:
Hey!  Welcome to the forum!

You’re OC looks amazing!  I like it a lot!

Freckles:

--- Quote from: chomper94 on October 21, 2022, 12:07:31 PM ---You’re OC looks amazing!  I like it a lot!

--- End quote ---
Thanks, she was 15 years in the making heh. (Wish I knew what I did with the original sketch tho.)

Mumbling:
Hi Freckles! Welcome to the forum. Glad you found your way back here. I like your musical tastes ;) Have a great time here and don't be shy if you have any questions.

somerandomfangirl:
Welcome to the forum! Love your OC!  :MomCompassion

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version