Important Announcements > The Welcome Center

Greetings

<< < (2/3) > >>

Rattymon:

--- Quote from: gutza1 on November 22, 2022, 05:34:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rattymon on November 22, 2022, 04:05:33 PM ---Welcome to the GOF!  :rainbowwave

Since you mentioned you play Paradox Grand Strategy games, do you play Europa Universalis IV?

--- End quote ---

Not vanilla because it's too "gamey." I used to play a lot of Meiou and Taxes and I'll try some more of the 3.0 alpha version now that it's getting content-complete. I'm also thinking of picking up Victoria 3 once it has a few patches under its belt.

--- Quote from: Mumbling on November 22, 2022, 04:14:55 PM ---Hi Gutza! Welcome to the Gang of Five. Always nice to see new members come in through existing members. Hope you have a good time here.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! Yeah, I hope my bizarre circumstances weren't too off-putting.

--- End quote ---
What do you mean by 'gamey', if you don't mind me asking?  :thinking

gutza1:

--- Quote from: Rattymon on November 22, 2022, 07:11:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rattymon on November 22, 2022, 04:05:33 PM ---Welcome to the GOF!  :rainbowwave

Since you mentioned you play Paradox Grand Strategy games, do you play Europa Universalis IV?

--- End quote ---

Not vanilla because it's too "gamey." I used to play a lot of Meiou and Taxes and I'll try some more of the 3.0 alpha version now that it's getting content-complete. I'm also thinking of picking up Victoria 3 once it has a few patches under its belt.

--- Quote from: Mumbling on November 22, 2022, 04:14:55 PM ---Hi Gutza! Welcome to the Gang of Five. Always nice to see new members come in through existing members. Hope you have a good time here.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

By “gamey” I mean things like development being based off of spending mana points rather than something more gradual and naturalistic like population growth. I understand stuff like M&T isn’t for everyone; it’s just a personal preference.

Enchanted-Valley96:
Welcome!

I'm from England and have been to NASA's Kennedy Space Centre in Florida as a child a few years ago and I really enjoyed it. You're so lucky!

Sneak:
Welcome to our gang! :D

Rattymon:

--- Quote from: gutza1 on November 22, 2022, 08:36:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rattymon on November 22, 2022, 07:11:31 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

By “gamey” I mean things like development being based off of spending mana points rather than something more gradual and naturalistic like population growth. I understand stuff like M&T isn’t for everyone; it’s just a personal preference.

--- End quote ---
Ahh, okay! Thank you for explaining!  :ChomperPOG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version