Role Play > Random Role Play

The Wildcat Cafe

(1/83) > >>

brekclub85:
Out in the desert, for the longest time that anyone could remember, there had been a restaurant. And it wasn;t a typical burger joint or pizza place. No, this restaurant was built on the inside of a mountain. Some say the owner dug the space used himself using only a mere spoon.

Nevertheless, this restaurant was one-of-a-kind, and not part of a franchise. It was the Wildcat Cafe, and the owner was a big feline chef by the same name. Now, the reason this cafe was around for so long was because people thought the owner was immortal....and how right they were.

Now, any customer who came to Wildcat's were greeted by the master chef and owner himself personally. Mainly because he needed to examine everyone who came in. You see, people coming to the restaurant were either valued customers..........or valued resources. Lots of customers knew you would either enjoy a meal or become one, depending on if he deemed you strong or weak.

"Morning Mr. Wildcat!" Dongwa, a young persian cat smiled to his boss, coming into work that day. "What am I assigned for today?"

Nick22:
Hello Dongwa' Wildcat smirked, already he sensed there would be a good turnout today. He had run this resteraunt for decades now, and had seen many doormen come, go, and go into the oven when they ticked him off. Dongwa was doing a good job so far, but whether he could hack it long term remaining to be seen. " Currently Wildcat had on staff about 30 creatures give or take, he even had a private hotel built for thier use..  besides Dongwa there were the "trio" on waitresses- Panty Kariel and Bruma, a lion couple om cooking, kovu on solids Kiara on soups... Dagnino and Rabbit were doorman alongside Dongwa, and Radfiki and Fox served as security and well as hosts. Custiomers were inspoected and labeled as weak or strong, despending on a number of things: Scent appearance, reputation, and posture. Wildcats own sense on these matters almost never failed him, and he immensely enjoyed his job. Whrether customers enjoyed it, well that depended if you were sent to the ovens or not..

brekclub85:
"This is the best job we could have ever possibly got," Rabbit smiled, standing outside the cavern "The pay is great, it's very fun, and I can practice my kung fu in my free time."

"I'm not surprised I was deemed strong," Dagnino smirked, "And I'm PLEASED that that fool Xiro was deemed weak."

"I think we have some customers you need to inspect sir," Dongwa smiled to Wildcat, getting into his employee's uniform.

Nick22:
Panty was changing in the waitresses area ' How did I get paired with you two I'll never understand she said to bRuma and Kariel " Still it beats being in prison on the ark.. its a shame about Xiro Kariel. ' While Panty was actually fond of kariel, she also knew that Xiro was a sore spoit and she didn't mind pressing that buttom..
- Bring them in Dongwa Wildcat said ' I need to run down my list of thinghs to look for in customers.. Hopefully we'll finmd some strong ones..

brekclub85:
Dongwa nodded, and showed his boss to the door, where the following people were waiting:

A little kitten named Edmond, two whippets named Belladonna and Annabelle who seemed otherwordly, a big owl named the Grand Duke, a parrot named Pity, and a skunk simply named Skunk.

"Welcome to the Wildcat Cafe skunk," Rabbit grinned, hoping this might be the time his rival finally loses.

"Here's the customers," Dongwa smiled.

"Nice place," Annabelle smiled.

"So, how have you and Rabbit been doing?" Rafiki asked Fox, watching security.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version