The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

THUG2

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
If you like Tony Hawk's Underground 2, what is your favorite part in story mode? I liked it when Paulie "Wheels Of Fury" Ryan launched a porta potty with a local in it. :lol So long local. :nyah

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey!  I LOVE this game!  It has Bam Margera in it :lol  :nyah!  I have a couple of favorite moments:

*When dimwit Eric Sparrow stole Nigel Beaverhausen's clothes and the player's character has to disguise as Beaverhausen and piss off a few Aussies :p.

*Paulie launching the Porta Potty was priceless :lol:.

*When Bam and Eric Koston bring a disoriented bull to Phil Margera's hotel room.  Bam snaps the bull where it counts with a rubber band, and the bull consequently charges into Phil's room, launching him out the door in the process.  Ladies and gentlemen, please don't try this at home :p  :lol.

*In New Orleans, when Bam comes out of the courtyard with two drunks pulling him the way sled dogs pull a sled.  Bam:  "My BMW!  My Boozed-up Moron Wagon!" :lol

That's all I can think of for now :smile.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It's shrot for Tony Hawk's Underground 2.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Enjoyed the game, whilst my copy still worked. Found turning everyone in New Orleans in zombies quite amusing.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
If you like THUG2, what is your favorite scene?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You don't need to ask the same question twice, just so you know.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
The others read the question in your first post. So you don¥t have to write it a second time. If you have a question, post it, and if anyone is interestet then he or she will answer. If not, then not. And if anyone answers one can discuss a bit about it. But you don¥t have to ask the same question over and over again ;-)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey, Chomper4, I have a question.  Have ya beat the story mode?  If so, is there a way to get out of the pro skater level (ya know, the one in which there are three parts: a space station, ancient ruins and Hell), or is it just a dead-end skate for fun level?

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I did, and pro skater is just a level.