The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Will and Grace

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I'm not sure when this show started, but even though the show is over, I know there are still people that love it to bits. :D

Basically it's a sitcom about two best friends, Will and Grace. Grace is a straight woman and a designer for the interior of houses and Will is a gay and a lawyer. Grace has a drunk, straight assisstant Karen. She's a complete drunk witch and that's why I love her as my favorite character. ^_^ She's flithy rich too and is married to Stanley Walker, who belongs in a very rich family. Jack is flamboyantly gay and has his "Just Jack" show. They all live in NYC and they have all of their misadventures, break ups, and parties. :p :lol

I personally LOVE this sitcom. It's one of those shows I will laugh hysterically at.

Have you guys heard of it or am I speaking to the wrong crowd? :p

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I like this show to, and used to watch it on Viasat 6. But then they threw in Two and a Half Men and My name is Earl, which I found more entertaining.
Still, as you said, a good sitcom!  :)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Hehe, I never watched those sitcoms you mentioned. :p Though I have heard of them. :p

Will and Grace to me has all the humor there, whether it's slapstick, aggressive, random, dry, or sarcastic. :lol

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I thought it was okay, but it just wasn't my thing. Everybody loves Raymond was my sitcom.