The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Funniest parts of the series

OllyDirectioner

• Chomper
    • View Profile
For me, there are quite a few hilarious parts in just about every movie.

In the original, the part that always makes me LOL is the part where Ducky tries to lure the Sharptooth and she just screams out of the blue!  :lol Also, I SWEAR the Sharptooth says "DUCK!" or "DUCKY!" right after she does this  :p xD

In The Great Longneck Migration, there are LOTS of funny parts, like the Cera's dream where Littlefoot gets praised and anointed by everyone when he returns, and Cera screams "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" :lol Also, I love the final line of the movie by Ducky "I just have one question: Do we HAVE to go back through the swamp?" :lol

My favorite part of Invasion of the Tinysauruses is when Petrie, Ducky, and Spike are all mad at Littlefoot and Petrie complains "SPIKE ate all the bestest treestars me found this morning!" and Spike nods angrily, and Littlefoot is like "I didn't do that, Spike did" :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

I love the part in movie 3 where the adults are arguing and Grandpa Longneck says, "Stop it! You're all acting like children!" to which Petrie is like, "Ha! We no laugh like that!"  :lol

OllyDirectioner

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I just remembered another part in LBT 10 when Cera brags about being able to butt her head against a tall rock, and when she tries, she hurts her head. And Etrue says "I think you mainly hurt her brag-bone." :lol

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ Petrie has some of the best lines in the series :3
Number 11 especially: "You sayin' tree sweets all get et by little bitty longnecks 'bout this...(stifles giggle) big?"
Littlefoot: "Yeah!"
The gang proceeds to double over with gusto :DD
Cera's also known for being particularly satirical. 11 to 13 found her to be what I thought incredibly funny^^
concerning the Yellowbellies:
Petrie: "...You not gonna say something?"
Cera: "=_= maybe later"
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I just have one question: Do we HAVE to go back through the swamp?" dino_laugh.gif
This is a good one^^

LBT 8 when Toppsy hit Grandpa with a huge snowball :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT XII: best lines from Petrie
"mama, we have new addition to our family!"
Mama Flyer: Umm, Petrie, usually, I'm the one who gives that announcment.
Petrie: not anymore!
:lol

Just remembered this from LBT VI:
Cera bashes into tree, trying to knock it over... fails :)
Littlefoot: Ehh... nice one
(his tone was just hilarious!)

This from LBT VI as well:
Crossing the canyon.
Petrie: No worry, you swimmer right?
Ducky: M-hm
Petrie: if you fall, there is skinny little river waa--ay down there you might land in.... maybe?
Ducky: *glares* Oh, thank you, I feel SOO much better now!

and of course, Spike getting stuck is always a win^^
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein