The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Humanized LBT

Dalekdino · 614 · 110383

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Okay, Spike is the cutest thing in this drawing! I can see why Ducky's laughing in it, she's likely amused. LOL

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 1 2015 on  12:59 PM
Okay, Spike is the cutest thing in this drawing! I can see why Ducky's laughing in it, she's likely amused. LOL
Yes as is Ducky wiggling her toes and giggling through nose face. I can see Ducky telling Spike " Spike the bubbles are for cleaning yourself not for eating. "

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 1 2015 on  07:06 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 1 2015 on  12:59 PM
Yes as is Ducky wiggling her toes and giggling through nose face. I can see Ducky telling Spike " Spike the bubbles are for cleaning yourself not for eating. "
As could I. Spike would probably try to eat and drink most everything in the bathroom.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's another new set of PJs for Petrie. I felt the last new pair I made for him looked a little too similar to Littlefoot's.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok this is my kind of human version of Guido from the land before time 12. I had the idea to make him a mutation. My idea for his back story is he was kidnapped by Redclaw and was experimented on, but it went wrong, and Guido ended up as a half human half Microraptor hybrid .

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

After making a humanoid version of Guido, I thought I'd do a android version of the Spinosaurus from LBT 12.
Yes I intend to do a humanized version of the gang and Guido been chase by the spino scene.
Like my android version of Thud and Screech, I've given him a hand laser gun that he keeps in a holster. Appose to built in laser guns like other android sharpteeth I've done.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

After staring doing Bambo art again I decided I'd have a go at making a human version of him. Like human Littlefoot, Cera and Ali, his human form is around 10 years old. Yes he dose kind a look like my OC Josh. To be honest that's how I pictured Bambo.. A dino version of him as well as a dino version of me, a kind of mix.
As usual there is a references to his dino counterpart on his t-shirt, and same reason I have Cera a hair band, I gave human Bambo a head band to represent his dino forms frill.
Anyway expect some human version of some of my Bambo scenes in the future.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's human Bambo hanging out with Cera.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
This is the start of a series of pics were Littlefoot and co meet Guido...
What's happening here is Guido has just escaped Redclaw after he mutated him and is running for his life, and freaked out by what's been done to him.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's another one of human Bambo, this time sleeping next to Cera.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's part 2 to my debut if Guido. Tricia is picking flowers when the mutant Guido runs past and scares her.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

This is part 3 to my Guido debut.
After been scared by the mutant Guido Tricia starts crying and Cera and Littlefoot quickly hear her and come to her aid to see what upset her.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Part 4 to Guido's debut ,  Cera comforts her little sister and asks her what scared her and Tricia tearfully points and tells Cera she saw a monster.

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Aww! Your drawings are adorable  :D . I love your humanizations!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: AllegroGiocoso,Jul 17 2015 on  01:17 PM
Aww! Your drawings are adorable  :D . I love your humanizations!
Thanks:) It's been a while since I got feedback from someone else on this topic.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I love your picture of human Cera comforting human Tricia; that shows how good of a sister she is.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Littlefoot fan 1990,Jul 17 2015 on  01:46 PM
I love your picture of human Cera comforting human Tricia; that shows how good of a sister she is.
Thanks, yeah it dose, been wanting draw something like that for a while.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Aww, poor Tricia... do not cry, sweetie  :exactly

Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Jul 17 2015 on  05:07 PM
Aww, poor Tricia... do not cry, sweetie  :exactly
Yeah your big sisters here. Nice to get feedback from you on this topic again.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
This is a humanized version of this storyboarded deleted scene from the first LBT movie.
http://landbeforetime.wikia.com/wiki/The_Land_Before_Time

Young Littlefoot ( I went with my younger version of Littlefoot as in the storyboards he's appears to be still very young judging from the way he's drawn ) comes across a snake, and not knowing what it is tries to get friendly with it, only to aggravate it and chases him. Luckily his mum hears him yelling for help.