The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dinosaur Humour!

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
I just decided to create this for the opportunity of sharing a few jokes. I shall start with a dinosaurian one.  :p

I have this job of filling out forms for dinosaurs, and I get interesting results when they sign their signatures. In the case of Deinocheirus, I could hardly read its writing, but what can I say?
Terrible hand...

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Are you sure there was paper left xD?

Therizinosaurus has been hunted to extinction on the grounds that it is the creepiest looking dinosaur ever :wow :confused :oops. lol

Especially since I first saw it in "Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Life" (a DK book) http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/uploads/dinosaur2.jpg

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Why are T. rex cubs running from home?
Because their parents are tyrants!

A young Apatosaurus asks his mother:
"Mom, when I die, will I go to heaven?"
"No, dear, you're going to a museum."

In an artificial structure in space, there is a room exhibiting a human skeleton and a Stegosaurus one.
And the Stegosaurus skeleton asks the human one: "I had a brain the size of a nut. What's your excuse?"

Why are there no love gossips about Parasaurolophi? Because you always hear the news first hand.