The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New LBT Movie In 2010?

Redpug987

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Ive learned that a new the new land before time movie, is going to be called The Growing Sky Stone NO JOKE search it on google but if anyone also figures any other info about this tell me!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Okay, firstly, you found this on a google search? Which source did you see?

This topic has actually been covered before by another member here and it's quite false indeed. >_> I don't know where the link is, but once I found the topic I sure will post it here to prove my point.

I'm sorry, but this is one of the those, "you can't trust the internet completely things".

Also, you might want to overview this topic regarding ANY LBT 14 topics:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...?showtopic=6154

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
It is not happening. If all was to be taken for the truth that one can find on google we would live in a rather odd and contradictory world. Short of an official announcement by the studios or possibly entries on the personal pages of the voice actors (I think that is how we first learned about the making of the eleventh and twelfth movie) there is very little out there that is reliable. Now "The Growing Sky Stone" is one of the oldest hoaxes about an LBT title I know (I think something like it came up as early as 2003 or 2004 in the N54 land before time forum at a time when LBT movies were actually still produced). Because we have a fixed section for stuff on any further movies and in order to prevent any false rumors from getting taken for real I am going to close this thread.